Introduction to LIAT
LIAT (1974) Ltd was established on 16 October 1956 and launched as Leeward Islands Air Transport or LIAT. The airline is headquartered near V. C. Bird International Airport in Antigua. It operates high-frequency inter-island scheduled services serving 17 destinations in the Caribbean. The airline's main base is V. C. Bird International Airport, Antigua & Barbuda, with bases at Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados and Piarco International Airport, Trinidad and Tobago.
The existing network joins together the countries of: Anguilla – Antigua – Barbados – Dominica -...
Latest LIAT News
Interview: US Virgin Islands Tourism Commissioner Joseph Boschulte
Routes hears how the US Virgin Islands has become the fastest-growing territory for total capacity in the Americas.
Other LIAT News
- LIAT Resumes Bridgetown – Beef Island route in Dec 2019
- LIAT adds one-way Bridgetown – St. Kitts sector from Nov 2019
- LIAT adds Grenada – St. Vincent one-way sector from Dec 2019
- LIAT 1H17 network changes
- LIAT Adds Barbados – Tortola Service from June 2016
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airlines in the Caribbean?