LIAT (1974) Ltd was established on 16 October 1956 and launched as Leeward Islands Air Transport or LIAT. The airline is headquartered near V. C. Bird International Airport in Antigua. It operates high-frequency inter-island scheduled services serving 17 destinations in the Caribbean. The airline's main base is V. C. Bird International Airport, Antigua & Barbuda, with bases at Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados and Piarco International Airport, Trinidad and Tobago.
Caribbean carrier LIAT last week announced planned changes to its operational network, gradually commencing from March 2017. Dominica –...
- LIAT Adds Barbados – Tortola Service from June 2016
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airlines in the Caribbean?
- WORLD ROUTES: Virgin America Conducts Research into Serving St Maarten
- LIAT Airlines Guyana Operation Changes June – September 2013
- LIAT to Start Dominica – San Juan Service from April 2013