LIAT (1974) Ltd was established on 16 October 1956 and launched as Leeward Islands Air Transport or LIAT. The airline is headquartered near V. C. Bird International Airport in Antigua . It operates high-frequency inter-island scheduled services serving 17 destinations in the Caribbean . The airline's main base is V. C. Bird International Airport, Antigua & Barbuda , with bases at Grantley Adams International Airport ,...
Caribbean carrier LIAT last week announced planned changes to its operational network, gradually commencing from March 2017. Dominica –...
- LIAT Adds Barbados – Tortola Service from June 2016
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airlines in the Caribbean?
- WORLD ROUTES: Virgin America Conducts Research into Serving St Maarten
- LIAT Airlines Guyana Operation Changes June – September 2013
- LIAT to Start Dominica – San Juan Service from April 2013