LionAir is an Indonesian scheduled low-fare airline. It operates an extensive network from Jakarta to over 40 domestic destinations with a growing international route offering including services to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Penang in Malaysia. LionAir recently announced its intention to set up a new low-cost airline based in Malaysia,.
Lion Air this past week launched 2 new routes to China, operating as scheduled charter service. On board Boeing 737-900ER, the following is the...
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- Lion Air adds Korea charters from Batam in Jan 2018
- 737 Max fuels record Boeing deliveries
- Lion Air adds scheduled Haikou charters from Sep 2017
- Lion Air further expands 737MAX 8 Saudi Arabia routes from Oct 2017