Introduction to Lion Air
Lion Air was legally established on 15 November 1999 and began operating the first time on June 30, 2000 by flying from Jakarta to Pontianak using aircraft type Boeing 737-200 which at that time only 2 units.
Headquartered in Lion Air Tower, Jl. Gajah Mada No. 7 in the area of Central Jakarta, PT. Lion Mentari Airlines, or commonly known as Lion Air is the low-cost airlines or (Low Cost Carrier) with motto "We Make People Fly". Through this, Lion Air were trying to convince everyone that anyone can fly with Lion Air and also always prioritize the safety, security, and quality.
Latest Lion Air News
100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
Negotiate with senior network planners from Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, IndiGo, AirAsia Group and more at the region’s leading aviation...
Other Lion Air News
- Press Release: Aviation leaders to explore future of route development at Routes Asia 2022
- Indonesian startup Super Air Jet launches service
- Super Air Jet receives AOC, plans 10 routes from Jakarta
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Asia-Pacific market update
- Indonesia suspends domestic commercial flights
Latest Updates from Lion Air
is attending Routes World 2023
3 months 4 days ago
has updated their Airline Requirements page within their profile
4 months 11 days ago
is attending Routes Asia 2023
6 months 27 days ago
is attending Routes World 2022
11 months 6 days ago