Lucky Air is a Chinese LCC based in Kunming, Yunnan. Founded in 2004, the carrier operates domestic service with narrowbody equipment from its main base at Kunming Changshui International Airport. Lucky Air officially transformed into a LCC in Mar-2016, becoming the first Yunnan-based LCC. The carrier is part of the Hainan Airlines Group.
Lucky Air in the first quarter of 2020 plans to increase capacity on some Kunming – Bangkok flights, scheduled from 21JAN20 to 06FEB20....
- Lucky Air adds Kunming – Laos routes from late-Dec 2019
- Lucky Air adds Lijiang – Bangkok service from late-Sep 2019
- Lucky Air adds Chengdu – Sihanoukville from mid-June 2019
- Route rundown: ALA-CIT, KMG-LED, MXP-MLE
- Lucky Air plans Kunming – St. Petersburg service from June 2019
- Lucky Air resumes Jeju service from May 2019