Introduction to Lucky Air
Lucky Air is a Chinese LCC based in Kunming, Yunnan. Founded in 2004, the carrier operates domestic service with narrowbody equipment from its main base at Kunming Changshui International Airport. Lucky Air officially transformed into a LCC in Mar-2016, becoming the first Yunnan-based LCC. The carrier is part of the Hainan Airlines Group.
Various Chinese carriers in the last few days gradually filed International service changes for the month of February and March 2020. Planned...
- Lucky Air 1Q20 Kunming – Bangkok aircraft changes
- Lucky Air adds Kunming – Laos routes from late-Dec 2019
- Lucky Air adds Lijiang – Bangkok service from late-Sep 2019
- Lucky Air adds Chengdu – Sihanoukville from mid-June 2019
- Route rundown: ALA-CIT, KMG-LED, MXP-MLE
- Lucky Air plans Kunming – St. Petersburg service from June 2019