Introduction to Lucky Air
Lucky Air is a Chinese LCC based in Kunming, Yunnan. Founded in 2004, the carrier operates domestic service with narrowbody equipment from its main base at Kunming Changshui International Airport. Lucky Air officially transformed into a LCC in Mar-2016, becoming the first Yunnan-based LCC. The carrier is part of the Hainan Airlines Group.
Lucky Air this month resumes Kunming – Bangkok service, operating once weekly on board Airbus A320 aircraft. The reduced service is...
- Various Chinese carriers Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 21FEb20
- Lucky Air 1Q20 Kunming – Bangkok aircraft changes
- Lucky Air adds Kunming – Laos routes from late-Dec 2019
- Lucky Air adds Lijiang – Bangkok service from late-Sep 2019
- Lucky Air adds Chengdu – Sihanoukville from mid-June 2019
- Route rundown: ALA-CIT, KMG-LED, MXP-MLE