As a member of HNA group, Lucky Air launched its first flight on February 26, 2006. Based in Kunming and Lijiang, Lucky Air has expanded its network rapidly. By now, 61 domestic routes, 12 international routes and 1 regional routes are operated, covering 51 domestic cities, 7 foreign cities and 2 regional cities. Lucky Air has a proven track record of safe operations during the past ten years and it believes "Easy life, Happy Flight", aiming at making the flight more enjoyable for more...
has updated their profile
1 year 10 months ago
Lucky Air from mid-May 2018 plans operational aircraft changes on Kunming – Kuala Lumpur route. Existing 4 weekly service is now scheduled...
- Lucky Air Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes from May 2018
- Lucky Air S18 Kunming – Moscow frequency changes
- The top ten fastest-growing airlines in the world
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20
- Lucky Air adds Lijiang – Kuala Lumpur route from Dec 2017
- Route rundown: SJW-HGH-SIN, CTU-LED, TIV-CPH