Introduction to Lucky Air
Lucky Air is a Chinese LCC based in Kunming, Yunnan. Founded in 2004, the carrier operates domestic service with narrowbody equipment from its main base at Kunming Changshui International Airport. Lucky Air officially transformed into a LCC in Mar-2016, becoming the first Yunnan-based LCC. The carrier is part of the Hainan Airlines Group.
Routes details a selection of routes scheduled to start this month.
- Route rundown: ALA-CIT, KMG-LED, MXP-MLE
- The top ten fastest-growing airlines in the world
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20
- Route rundown: SJW-HGH-SIN, CTU-LED, TIV-CPH
- Lucky Air plans Thailand base in overseas expansion
- China in whose hands?
Lucky Air's Network Powered by
Explore Lucky Air's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper