Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Infographic: the global picture
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 22)
- Ryanair grounds flights until June
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 22)
- European carriers make substantial cuts
- Local council blocks London Stansted expansion
3 years 5 months ago