Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Armenia currently has no low-cost routes to Western Europe, but that is about to change following Ryanair’s decision to enter the former Soviet...
- Ukraine eyes further LCC growth
- Ryanair W19 Network changes summary as of 04OCT19
- Ryanair to close bases after 737 Max delays
- Route rundown: PFO-BEY, CAI-MAD, FUK-HNL
- Airline leaders hit out at “virtue signalling” on green tax
- Ryanair to continue Maltese expansion with new airline
2 years 11 months ago