Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Ryanair recently filed changes for service to Lodz , the Host City of Routes Europe 2022 . As of 16OCT20, Ryanair’s planned operation...
- Ryanair cuts winter schedule, confirms base closures
- Ryanair expands Turin network in late-Oct 2020
- Ryanair resumes Oradea service from Dec 2020
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair adds Paris Beauvais – Paphos service from late-Oct 2020
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020