Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
European low-cost carrier Ryanair is to open its third base in France this winter and launch routes to 11 new destinations.
- Ryanair outlines 737 MAX 200 London Stansted network in S19
- Meet Europe’s biggest airlines at Routes Europe
- Laudamotion in talks with 'more than 50 airports'
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
- Leading carriers confirm their place at Routes Europe 2019
2 years 4 months ago