Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
LCC to fly 90% of pre-pandemic network.
- Ryanair taking over most Lauda routes from Vienna
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- Route Analysis: VNO-DUB, AKL-NRT, LUX-MAN
- BA plans long-haul route resumptions
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 24)
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
Latest Updates from Ryanair
3 years 8 months ago