Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Jason McGuinness, director of commercial, Ryanair
- Ryanair Launching UK Routes To Morocco, Ukraine
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More
- Ryanair Returns To UK Domestic Market
- Ryanair Seeks To Place Winter 2022 Capacity
- Ryanair, Wizz Air To Open Venice Marco Polo Aircraft Bases
- Ryanair To Add Three More Routes From Edinburgh