Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
1 year 10 months ago
2 years 2 days ago
Routes Weekly top five: Qatar Airways, World Routes Marketing Awards, Ryanair, Italy, South African Airways and more
Our top five stories this week: Diplomatic crisis 'will not block Qatar Airways' growth'; World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards; Ryanair's Dublin...
- Analysis: Italy's strong international growth
- Ryanair to cut Dublin fleet and grow Polish airline
- Route rundown: JFK-MEX, KRK-TLV, MAD-OZZ
- Ryanair adds Dusseldorf Weeze – Essaouira service in W18
- Ryanair adds Madrid – Ouarzazate service in W18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up