Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
1 year 4 months ago
1 year 6 months ago
Ryanair in summer 2018 season is extending its network to Jordan, as the airline set to debut Paphos – Amman route on 27MAR18. This route...
- Ryanair targets Jordan in Middle East expansion
- Ryanair continues S18 network expansion
- Ryanair adds summer sparkle to Manchester's growth
- Five aviation predictions for 2018
- Ryanair readies for Brexit with UK application
- The Routes Aviation Podcast