Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
The planned expansion from Zagreb comes as the Irish carrier pushed up its annual passenger traffic forecast on the back of growth in summer bookings.
- Ryanair to launch new Edinburgh routes
- In numbers: International travel resumes from Ireland
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki
- Ryanair adds Turin base amid growing LCC presence in Italy
- Ryanair adds routes, 737s at Rome Fiumicino