Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
1 year 8 months ago
1 year 10 months ago
Ryanair earlier this month announced the launch of new base at London Southend , commencing in April 2019. The airline plans to launch 13 new...
- Ryanair expands Marrakech network in W18
- Ryanair to operate 13 routes from Southend
- Ryanair adds Banja Luka service from late-Oct 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Africa, LaudaMotion, Southwest, US-Brazil open skies, TakeOff launched
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Ryanair outlines LaudaMotion growth plan