Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Ryanair Group is giving up its Austrian AOC.
- Ryanair warns of further base closures
- Italy-Ukraine competition to intensify
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Ryanair ramping up operations, restoring network
- Ryanair taking over most Lauda routes from Vienna
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
Latest Updates from Ryanair
3 years 9 months ago