Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
The latest COVID-19 travel restrictions have forced the British leisure carrier to suspend service.
- Ryanair says new lockdown rules mean dropped UK, Ireland routes
- Network Tracker: 2020 in review
- Ryanair scraps UK routes in tiff with regulator
- Venice Treviso becomes Ryanair’s 15th base in Italy
- Extending slot relief ‘essential’ to recovery
- Analysis: Ryanair’s indirect demand