Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
The LCC is planning a robust schedule from the Scottish capital during both the summer and winter seasons.
- In numbers: International travel resumes from Ireland
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki
- Ryanair adds Turin base amid growing LCC presence in Italy
- Ryanair adds routes, 737s at Rome Fiumicino
- Ryanair’s new Zagreb base gives hope to Croatia’s struggling market