Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
This week: Air France-KLM drops Virgin Atlantic deal plans; Ryanair to close two bases; Transavia to start Brussels service; codeshare agreed...
- European airlines still facing an uncertain future
- Ryanair adds Armenia service in 1Q20
- Ryanair W19 Hamburg network changes as of 18OCT19
- Route rundown: CRK-CAN, BUD-HRK, LAX-ANC
- Ryanair targets underserved Armenia - Western Europe market
- Ryanair W19 Network changes summary as of 04OCT19
3 years 1 month ago