Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
1 year 1 month ago
1 year 3 months ago
More 'troubled EU airlines' will collapse to Ryanair's benefit, says CEO Michael O'Leary.
- EasyJet agrees €40m deal as Air Berlin bids farewell
- A new gateway to Israel
- Peter Bellew set for Ryanair return
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018
- Global air travel demand increases to 3.8 billion
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data