Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
2 years 1 month ago
Senior decision makers from the region’s leading carriers will be attending the most efficient European route development event in Hannover next...
- Airline in focus: Ryanair
- Analysis: Europe's winter capacity accelerates
- Ryanair CEO expects further European consolidation
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - latest update
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up