Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Securing air service to a hub is a key target for City of Derry (LDY) as the Northern Irish airport seeks to rebuild connectivity in the wake of...
- Double base opening as Ryanair expands in Croatia
- Ryanair plans new Greek bases
- Ryanair bets on summer vacation rebound
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- Route Analysis: London Stansted-Santorini
- ASM blog: Here comes the sun?