Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Ryanair has warned that it will be forced to cut the number of flights next summer and close some bases because of delays to deliveries of Boeing’s...
- Route rundown: PFO-BEY, CAI-MAD, FUK-HNL
- Airline leaders hit out at “virtue signalling” on green tax
- Ryanair to continue Maltese expansion with new airline
- Ryanair expects first Max flights this winter
- Human relationships “vital” in airport-airline partnerships
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
2 years 10 months ago