Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
1 year 6 months ago
1 year 8 months ago
Ryanair in March 2018 announced planned service to Ukraine, scheduled to commence during winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes include the...
- Ryanair modifies Chania network in late-May 2018
- Analysis: Spain's phenomenal international growth
- Ryanair / Laudamotion launches Berlin Tegel base in June 2018
- Ryanair adds Pisa – Crotone seasonal service from June 2018
- Ryanair plans Dalaman launch in June 2018
- Ryanair S18 Poland network expansion