Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Ryanair earlier this month announced service expansion at Zadar , scheduled in summer 2020 season. Based on the airline’s booking system on...
- Bulletin board: Air France-KLM, Ryanair, Transavia, Gulf Air
- European airlines still facing an uncertain future
- Ryanair adds Armenia service in 1Q20
- Ryanair W19 Hamburg network changes as of 18OCT19
- Route rundown: CRK-CAN, BUD-HRK, LAX-ANC
- Ryanair targets underserved Armenia - Western Europe market
3 years 3 months ago