Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
This week: Air Mauritius takes delivery of A330neo; AirAsia still keen on Vietnamese LCC; Norwegian delays aircraft deliveries; Ryanair starts...
- Ryanair adds Krakow – Kharkiv link from June 2019
- Germany: state of the market
- Request meetings with Air France, British Airways and Jet2.com at Routes Europe 2019
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Special report: Brexit - state of play for the aviation industry
2 years 6 months ago