Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd will celebrate its 30th birthday on 19 September, 2016. Within only 30 years, Sichuan Airlines has become a medium-sized full service airline with more than 100 Airbuses and 10 thousand employees, from the start of having only a very few aircrafts. Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd, formerly as Sichuan Airlines Corporation, was re-constructed on 29 August, 2002. Sichuan Airlines Corporation was established on 19 September, 1986 and operated its first service on 14 July,...
Featuring the latest news and orders announced at the 2018 Farnborough Airshow, including big wins for Boeing and Airbus, as well as details of...
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chongqing – Da Nang service from June 2018
- Sichuan Airlines schedules Zurich launch in late-June 2018
- Sichuan Airlines moves Zurich launch to May 2018
- Sichuan Airlines plans new Singapore service from late-March 2018
- Sichuan Airlines adds Xi’An – Chiang Mai from mid-Feb 2018
- Sichuan Airlines files Zurich launch in late-March 2018