Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Airlines Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Sichuan Airlines) was established in 2002. Before reconstructing, its predecessor, Sichuan Airlines Company, was founded on September 19, 1986 and started operations on July l4, 1988. As one of the most unique Airlines in China, with its core value of safety, Sichuan Airlines has been flying safely for over 30 years. Currently, it operates the largest Airbus fleet in China with more than 150 Airbus aircrafts, flying in more than 300 routes integrating domestic routes, regional routes and international...
Sichuan Airlines at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to add 3 routes between Dayong and Korea, including flights to Cheongju, Daegu and...
- Sichuan Airlines increases Chengdu – Tokyo service from late-Oct 2019
- Sichuan Airlines Chengdu – Taipei Aug - Oct 2019 aircraft changes
- Sichuan Airlines plans Chengdu – Hanoi service from mid-August 2019
- Sichuan Airlines adds Helsinki; Copenhagen service changes from Sep 2019
- Sichuan Airlines discontinue Zurich service in late-August 2019
- Sichuan Airlines plans Dayong – Osaka launch in August 2019