Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd will celebrate its 30th birthday on 19 September, 2016. Within only 30 years, Sichuan Airlines has become a medium-sized full service airline with more than 100 Airbuses and 10 thousand employees, from the start of having only a very few aircrafts. Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd, formerly as Sichuan Airlines Corporation, was re-constructed on 29 August, 2002. Sichuan Airlines Corporation was established on 19 September, 1986 and operated its first service on 14 July,...
China Southern yesterday (01JAN18) launched expanded codeshare service with Sichuan Airlines, covering the latter’s international routes....
- Sichuan Airlines adds St. Petersburg service in Jan 2018
- Sichuan Airlines plans Kunming – Mandalay flight in 1Q18
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chiang Rai service in Oct 2017
- Sichuan Airlines adds Guangzhou – Krabi from Sep 2017
- Sichuan Airlines adds Vladivostok service from May 2017
- Sichuan Airlines adds new Laos route from May 2017