Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd will celebrate its 30th birthday on 19 September, 2016. Within only 30 years, Sichuan Airlines has become a medium-sized full service airline with more than 100 Airbuses and 10 thousand employees, from the start of having only a very few aircrafts. Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd, formerly as Sichuan Airlines Corporation, was re-constructed on 29 August, 2002. Sichuan Airlines Corporation was established on 19 September, 1986 and operated its first service on 14 July,...
Sichuan Airlines during the month of October 2017 plans to offer new service to Thailand, with the scheduling of Chengdu – Chiang Rai...
- Sichuan Airlines adds Guangzhou – Krabi from Sep 2017
- Sichuan Airlines adds Vladivostok service from May 2017
- Sichuan Airlines adds new Laos route from May 2017
- Sichuan Airlines Los Angeles S17 schedule changes
- Sichuan Airlines plans Auckland debut in June 2017
- Sichuan Airlines adds Guangzhou – Johor Bahru from Feb 2017