Introduction to Sichuan Airlines
Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Airlines Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Sichuan Airlines) was established in 2002. Before reconstructing, its predecessor, Sichuan Airlines Company, was founded on September 19, 1986 and started operations on July l4, 1988. As one of the most unique Airlines in China, with its core value of safety, Sichuan Airlines has been flying safely for over 30 years. Currently, it operates the largest Airbus fleet in China with more than 150 Airbus aircrafts, flying in more than 300 routes integrating domestic routes, regional routes and international...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Chengdu Tianfu opens, first commercial routes begin
- Air China, Sichuan Airlines win international route approvals
- Madrid and Toronto among latest Chinese route approvals
- Sichuan Airlines Sep/Oct 2020 International operations as of 25AUG20
- Sichuan Airlines seeks Los Angeles interim service resumption from June 2020
- Sichuan Airlines S20 Domestic A350 operations as of 24MAY20