Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Airlines Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Sichuan Airlines) was established in 2002. Before reconstructing, its predecessor, Sichuan Airlines Company, was founded on September 19, 1986 and started operations on July l4, 1988. As one of the most unique Airlines in China, with its core value of safety, Sichuan Airlines has been flying safely for over 30 years. Currently, it operates the largest Airbus fleet in China with more than 150 Airbus aircrafts, flying in more than 300 routes integrating domestic routes, regional routes and international...
Sichuan Airlines during the month of February and March 2020 is adjusting International operation. The following is latest update as of 21FEB20....
- China / Taiwan Feb - Apr 2020 Cross-Strait service changes as of 11FEB20
- Sichuan Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 Long-Haul changes as of 0200GMT 05FEB20
- Italy – Greater China Feb - Apr 2020 service adjustment as of 02FEB20
- Sichuan Airlines suspends Moscow service in 1Q20
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chengdu – Yangon from Jan 2020
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chengdu – Sapporo service from mid-Jan 2020