Introduction to Sichuan Airlines
Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Airlines Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Sichuan Airlines) was established in 2002. Before reconstructing, its predecessor, Sichuan Airlines Company, was founded on September 19, 1986 and started operations on July l4, 1988. As one of the most unique Airlines in China, with its core value of safety, Sichuan Airlines has been flying safely for over 30 years. Currently, it operates the largest Airbus fleet in China with more than 150 Airbus aircrafts, flying in more than 300 routes integrating domestic routes, regional routes and international...
Sichuan Airlines on 26MAY20 submitted application to the US Department of Transportation, seeking approval to amend US operations in the interim....
- Sichuan Airlines S20 Domestic A350 operations as of 24MAY20
- Sichuan Airlines May 2020 International operations
- Sichuan Airlines plans to resume Los Angeles service from Sep 2020
- Chinese carriers International operation revision 29MAR20 – 02MAY20 as of 01APR20
- Sichuan Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 21FEB20
- China / Taiwan Feb - Apr 2020 Cross-Strait service changes as of 11FEB20