Introduction to Sichuan Airlines
Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Airlines Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Sichuan Airlines) was established in 2002. Before reconstructing, its predecessor, Sichuan Airlines Company, was founded on September 19, 1986 and started operations on July l4, 1988. As one of the most unique Airlines in China, with its core value of safety, Sichuan Airlines has been flying safely for over 30 years. Currently, it operates the largest Airbus fleet in China with more than 150 Airbus aircrafts, flying in more than 300 routes integrating domestic routes, regional routes and international...
The U.S. Transportation Department is allowing Chinese carriers to operate 35 roundtrips per week, up from 24 previously.
- Tianjin Airlines Adds Australia Link From Expanding Chongqing Airport
- China’s Sichuan Airlines Schedules New Australia Connection
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 25, 2022)
- Chengdu Tianfu opens, first commercial routes begin
- Air China, Sichuan Airlines win international route approvals
- Madrid and Toronto among latest Chinese route approvals
Sichuan Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Sichuan Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper