Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Airlines Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Sichuan Airlines) was established in 2002. Before reconstructing, its predecessor, Sichuan Airlines Company, was founded on September 19, 1986 and started operations on July l4, 1988. As one of the most unique Airlines in China, with its core value of safety, Sichuan Airlines has been flying safely for over 30 years. Currently, it operates the largest Airbus fleet in China with more than 150 Airbus aircrafts, flying in more than 300 routes integrating domestic routes, regional routes and international...
Sichuan Airlines in the first quarter of 2020 is temporary suspending Chengdu – Moscow Sheremetyevo route, served twice weekly during...
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chengdu – Yangon from Jan 2020
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chengdu – Sapporo service from mid-Jan 2020
- Sichuan Airlines adds Yantai – Cheongju service from late-Dec 2019
- Sichuan Airlines adds Guangzhou – Chiang Rai service from late-Dec 2019
- China Southern expands Sichuan Airlines international codeshare from Nov 2019
- Sichuan Airlines adds Dayong – Korea routes in W19