Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines in last week’s schedule update moved forward planned service increase on Singapore – Dusseldorf route, previously...
- Singapore Airlines Sydney service updates as of 03NOV17
- Singapore Airlines files Dusseldorf increase in W18
- Singapore Airlines ups A380 luxury with $850m cabin makeover
- Singapore Airlines enhances Africa travel options from late-Oct 2017
- Airbus A380: a decade of commercial flight
- Singapore Airlines firms up $13.8bn aircraft purchase