Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines at the launch of Northern winter season plans to introduce Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft for Singapore – Melbourne –...
- Singapore Airlines schedules additional 787/350 routes in Oct 2019
- Singapore Airlines increases Melbourne / Wellington service from Jan 2020
- Vistara set for first international routes
- Singapore Airlines expands 787-10 network Aug - Oct 2019
- Singapore Airlines increases Surabaya service from July 2019
- Singapore Airlines expands Adelaide service in Jan 2020