Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
The country will no longer require vaccinated passengers from Germany and Brunei to quarantine.
- Singapore Airlines to launch new US fifth freedom route
- A321neo unlocks new options for Scoot
- Australia, Singapore commit to forming 'travel bubble'
- SIA to relaunch Manchester flights in July
- Route Analysis: Los Angeles-Tokyo Narita
- Interview: Mohamed Rafi Mar, Singapore Airlines