Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines is continuing the 'slow, steady process' of rebuilding its US flight network.
- Singapore Airlines to start nonstop New York JFK flights in November
- Singapore Airlines resumes New York JFK; Nov/Dec 2020 operations as of 19OCT20
- Singapore Airlines Nov/Dec 2020 operations as of 02OCT20
- Singapore Airlines resumes Dhaka service from late-Oct 2020
- Singapore Airlines accelerates Johannesburg service resumption to Oct 2020
- Singapore Airlines intends to resume Busan service in Feb 2021