Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines starting next month is resuming service to South Africa, initially operating Singapore – Johannesburg route once a...
- Singapore Airlines intends to resume Busan service in Feb 2021
- Singapore Airlines NW20/NS21 Network adjustment as of 14SEP20
- Singapore Airlines closes various First/Suite Class bookings from April 2021
- Singapore Airlines November 2020 Interim operations as of 28AUG20
- Singapore Airlines Sep - Nov 2020 London service increase as of 28AUG20
- Singapore Airlines intends to resume New York JFK service from Nov 2020