Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines-Nok Air JV folds in face of passenger demand drop.
- Virgin Australia given new life, to be owned by Bain Capital
- Singapore Airlines sees passenger traffic plummet
- Asia-Pacific market update
- OPINION: Aviation is being reshaped, and governments are in control
- Virgin Australia flights to continue during administration process
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e April 5)