Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines from May 2019 plans to increase service on Singapore – Bangalore route, including the airline’s debut of...
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Taipei codeshare service from late-Nov 2018
- Singapore Airlines expands Johannesburg service in NS19
- Singapore Airlines increases Copenhagen service in June – Aug 2019
- Singapore Airlines opens Seattle reservations for Sep 2019 launch
- Singapore Airlines expands 2 daily A380 Osaka service in W18
- Singapore Airlines moves forward 787-10 Fukuoka service to early-Dec 2018