Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Australia was Singapore Airlines' top market before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- SIA to relaunch Manchester flights in July
- Route Analysis: Los Angeles-Tokyo Narita
- Interview: Mohamed Rafi Mar, Singapore Airlines
- Vistara seeks US permission, Starlux receives approval
- Singapore-London route first to trial IATA Travel Pass
- Singapore Airlines taking over SilkAir routes starting with Phuket