Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways To Codeshare
- Singapore Airlines Anticipates Strong Summer 2023 Schedule
- 100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Singapore Airlines Continues Network Rebuild Drive
- Scoot, Singapore Airlines To Increase Flying As Asian Restrictions Lift
Singapore Airlines Ltd's Network Powered by
Explore Singapore Airlines Ltd's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper