Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Aeroflot is adding Singapore to its route network after a 17-year absence.
- ANA, Singapore Airlines confirm joint venture
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- Singapore Airlines March 2020 Mainland China service update as of 12FEB20
- Singapore Airlines closes Hong Kong – San Francisco reservations Feb/Mar 2020 as of 12FEB20
- Singapore Airlines March 2020 Mainland China / Hong Kong inventory update as of 10FEB20
- Singapore Airlines expands Lufthansa codeshare from late-March 2020