Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
The airline especially sees growth potential on Asia-Pacific routes during next year's northern hemisphere summer.
- Over 50 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Singapore Airlines Continues Network Rebuild Drive
- Scoot, Singapore Airlines To Increase Flying As Asian Restrictions Lift
- ANA, Singapore Airlines JV To Have India Focus
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 30, 2022)