Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Five stories you may have missed: Transatlantic investigation, WestJet, Singapore Airlines, JetBlue, Spirit and more
- World’s longest non-stop flight takes off
- Singapore Airlines expands 2 daily A380 Osaka service in W18
- Singapore Airlines moves forward 787-10 Fukuoka service to early-Dec 2018
- Fiji Airways extends Singapore Airlines codeshare to Japan from late-Sep 2018
- Air New Zealand and SIA extend alliance for five more years