Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Vistara expands codeshare with Singapore Airlines Group in Sep/Oct 2019
- Singapore Airlines expands Seattle service in S20
- Singapore Airlines NS20 777-200ER/-300 Preliminary operations
- Singapore Airlines resumes Busan service from late-Oct 2019
- Singapore Airlines extends Phuket service into W19
- Singapore Airlines moves Taipei to all-Boeing 787 service from Oct 2019