Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Singapore Airlines expands TAP Air Portugal codeshare routes from late-Mar 2018
- Singapore Airlines / Silk Air expands Scoot codeshare network in March 2018
- Singapore Airlines increases Johannesburg service in 3Q18
- Singapore Airlines adds 787-10 Perth service from May 2018
- Singapore Airlines to serve 137 destinations
- Singapore Airlines outlines 787-10 operation from April 2018