Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines Group this week commenced codeshare partnership with Fiji Airways, commencing on 16MAY18. Initially SilkAir’s MI-coded...
- Correction: Singapore Airlines NS19 Perth preliminary service changes
- Singapore Airlines NS19 Perth preliminary service changes
- Singapore Airlines adds A350 Christchurch service from Jan 2019
- Singapore Airlines extends Scoot codeshare to Berlin from June 2018
- Singapore Airlines updates Boeing 787 Bangkok service from July 2018
- Singapore Airlines / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare to Mexico from May 2018