Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines in summer 2020 season is adjusting service to Barcelona, reflected in recent schedule update. From 02JUN20, nonstop Singapore...
- Singapore Airlines expands Mumbai flights from July 2020
- Singapore Airlines S20 Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 Melbourne aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines adds A350 Beijing service from Feb 2020
- Singapore Airlines 1Q20 Hong Kong service changes as of 28NOV19
- Singapore Airlines W20 Brunei preliminary aircraft changes