Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
We profile Singapore Airlines, the flag carrier of Singapore and official carrier of World Routes 2019.
- Singapore Airlines Perth aircraft changes from July 2019
- Singapore Airlines Kolkata aircraft changes from June 2019
- Singapore Airlines W19 Copenhagen aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines Perth aircraft changes from June 2019
- Singapore Airlines extends Brunei capacity increase to June 2019
- SIA and Garuda Indonesia confirm expanded codeshare