Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 22)
- SIA makes sweeping cuts
- Aeroflot returns to Singapore, confirms Haneda switch
- ANA, Singapore Airlines confirm joint venture
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- Singapore Airlines 01APR20 – 11APR20 operations as of 0100GMT 31MAR20