Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines (SIA) and Garuda Indonesia are now codesharing on each other’s flights between Singapore and the Indonesian capital Jakarta...
- Singapore Airlines extends Brunei capacity increase to June 2019
- Singapore Airlines expands Virgin Atlantic Trans-Atlantic codeshare in S19
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2019 network update
- Singapore Airlines moves Brisbane to all-A350 operation from May 2019
- S7 Airlines / Singapore Airlines expands codeshare network from late-March 2019
- Singapore Airlines extends Garuda Indonesia codeshare to Singapore – Jakarta in NS19