Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
The regional subsidiary will be subsumed into SIA by March 2022.
- Vistara adds second European destination
- Routes Reconnected: Airlines with 'dare and imagination' will recover stronger in Asia
- Route Analysis: Singapore-San Francisco
- Singapore Airlines to start nonstop New York JFK flights in November
- Singapore Airlines resumes New York JFK; Nov/Dec 2020 operations as of 19OCT20
- Singapore Airlines Nov/Dec 2020 operations as of 02OCT20