Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to increase Singapore – Osaka Kansai service, with the addition of 3 rd daily flight. The...
- Singapore Airlines Seoul aircraft changes from March 2019
- Singapore Airlines / JetBlue expands New York codeshare from Jan 2019
- Singapore Airlines increases Milan flights from July 2019
- 2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q4 2018 network update
- Singapore Airlines increases A380 London service in 3Q19