Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
This week we profile World Routes 2018 attendee Singapore Airlines, the flag carrier of Singapore.
- Singapore Airlines reduces Guangzhou service from late-Oct 2018
- Singapore Airlines NW18 Brisbane aircraft changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
- Singapore Airlines S19 Manila preliminary aircraft changes as of 26JUL18
- Singapore Airlines NW18 Jakarta service changes as of 26JUL18