Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines in Northern summer 2018 season is increasing service to Cape Town , announced by the airline last week. From 25MAR18, the...
- Singapore Airlines S18 Mumbai aircraft changes
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q4 2017 network update
- Singapore Airlines increases London capacity in 3Q18
- Singapore Airlines doubles Auckland service in NW18
- Singapore Airlines moves forward Dusseldorf increase to March 2018
- Singapore Airlines Sydney service updates as of 03NOV17