Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Singapore Airlines Adds European Fifth Freedom Route
- Analysis: The Gradual Return Of The A380
- Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines Explore ‘Wide-Ranging’ Partnership
- Malaysia-Singapore VTL Set To Launch Nov. 29
- United To Restart Singapore Flights
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More