Introduction to SriLankan Airlines
SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
The agreement adds a new US destination to SriLankan’s network.
- Route Analysis: Almaty-Colombo
- SriLankan hopes Paris return will increase inbound tourism
- Route Analysis: Moscow-Colombo
- SriLankan plans Moscow return after six-year hiatus
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- SriLankan Airlines leans on cargo during COVID-19 pandemic