Introduction to SriLankan Airlines
SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines during the month of November 2020 schedules following International service, based on schedule update as of 19OCT20....
- SriLankan Airlines adds Seoul service in W20
- SriLankan Airlines Sep 2020 Preliminary operations as of 23AUG20
- SriLankan Airlines schedules one-time South Africa charter in late-August 2020
- SriLankan Airlines August 2020 operations as of 31JUL20
- SriLankan Airlines files Paris limited schedule in late-July 2020
- SriLankan Airlines schedules Egypt / Ethiopia charter in early-July 2020