Introduction to SriLankan Airlines
SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
Flights are scheduled to resume at the end of July, operating once a week.
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- SriLankan Airlines leans on cargo during COVID-19 pandemic
- Interview: SriLankan Airlines chairman Ashok Pathirage
- SriLankan Airlines Nov 2020 International operations as of 19OCT20
- SriLankan Airlines adds Seoul service in W20
- SriLankan Airlines Sep 2020 Preliminary operations as of 23AUG20