Introduction to LATAM Brasil
TAM is the Brazilian brand of LATAM AIrlines Group and the national flag carrier of Brazil operating international and domestic flights from hubs in Rio, Sao Paulo and Brasilia.
The tie-up comes as LATAM Airlines Group anticipates restoring 72% of pre-pandemic capacity in January.
- LATAM To Restart São Paulo-London Flights
- LATAM Airlines Group Struggles To Restore International Network
- LATAM to ramp up Brazil-Europe flying
- LATAM Airlines Brasil accelerates domestic network growth
- Azul and LATAM end codeshare agreement
- Brazil gives nod to Delta-LATAM joint venture