Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
Star Alliance members Avianca and TAP Air Portugal starting this week is launching reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between...
- TAP Air Portugal expands JetBlue Boston codeshare in 1H20
- TAP Air Portugal adds Lisbon – Santiago de Compostela service from June 2020
- TAP Air Portugal increases Dakar flights from Feb 2020
- TAP Air Portugal W20 Ponta Delgada – Boston frequency adjustment
- TAP Air Portugal resumes Ponta Delgada – Boston service from June 2020
- TAP Air Portugal resumes Montreal service from May 2020