Introduction to TAP Portugal
Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
We reveal the largest airline networks across Europe by total capacity in November 2021.
- Over 185 airlines to rebuild global air connectivity at World Routes this October
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Route Analysis: Lisbon-Agadir
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- By the numbers: Portugal
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild