Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) operates a fleet of 39 aircraft including: Boeing 737 (300/400/500 series) Boeing 737 - 800 Boeing 737 - 900 Embraer E-190 Boeing 767-300ER With our hub base at Kiev Boryspil Airport (KBP), we operate over 700 International & Domestic flights a week Codeshare Partners include: Air France/KLM Austrian Airlines/Brussels Airlines/Swiss International/TAP Air Portugal/Turkish Airlines Iberia/S7 Airlines...
TAP Air Portugal and Ukraine International Airlines recently expanded their codeshare partnership, offering additional travel options between...
- Ukraine International doubles Riga service in S18
- Ukraine International adds Copenhagen service from April 2018
- A new gateway to Israel
- Ukraine International outlines Boeing 777 service from 1Q18
- Ukraine International expands Kiev – Kherson service in W17
- Route rundown: KBP-VDA, YUL-NRT, MEL-CGO