Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) operates a fleet of 39 aircraft including: Boeing 737 (300/400/500 series) Boeing 737 - 800 Boeing 737 - 900 Embraer E-190 Boeing 767-300ER With our hub base at Kiev Boryspil Airport (KBP), we operate over 700 International & Domestic flights a week Codeshare Partners include: Air France/KLM Austrian Airlines/Brussels Airlines/Swiss International/TAP Air Portugal/Turkish Airlines Iberia/S7 Airlines AZAL/Air...
Ukraine International Airlines in summer 2018 season plans to introduce additional new route to Italy and Spain, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft....
- Ukraine International schedules new German links from Odessa in S18
- Ukraine International adjusts planned Delhi service in S18
- Ukraine International increases Colombo service in 3Q18
- Ukraine International S18 Copenhagen service changes as of 09JAN18
- Ukraine International updates planned Copenhagen launch in S18
- Ukraine International adds Kiev – Vinnytsia link from March 2018