United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s and 777s. The...
United Airlines from June 2018 plans to introduce Chicago O’Hare – Bismarck route, with the offering of 2 daily flights. On board...
- United S18 International service changes as of 19JAN18
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- United extends Kosrae service increase into May 2018
- United schedules additional domestic routes in S18
- Interview: Changi to build on record-breaking year
- United W18 San Francisco long-haul changes as of 31DEC17