Introduction to UPS Airlines
UPS is the world's largest package delivery company, in terms of revenue and volume, and a global leader in supply chain solutions. We deliver packages each business day for 1.8 million shipping customers to 6.1 million consignees in over 200 countries and territories. In 2011, we delivered an average of 15.8 million pieces per day worldwide - or 4 billion for the year. In addition, our supply chain solutions capabilities are available to clients in 175 countries and territories.
UPS Airlines integrates small packages and heavy freight in its daily network of more than 500 aircraft and...
UPS says the new HKG facility will have the capacity to handle around 1 million tons of cargo annually, although the expected build cost has not...
- Tampa Airport Aims To Complete UPS Facility, Turn To Passenger Terminal
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- UPS Airlines adds Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to network
- ROUTES AMERICAS STRATEGY SUMMIT: The Consolidators: In Search of Stability and Continuity
- WORLD ROUTES: UPS Expands Presence at FedEx Hub Airport
UPS Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore UPS Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper