Introduction to Utair
Utair operates more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations, most of these being served daily. The number of charter flights varies between 14 and 30 depending on season. UTair passenger traffic increased in 2011/2010 by (+) 38%, whereas in Russian Airline Industry overal grew by (+) 12 %.
UTair competes with Aeroflot and S7 Airlines for leadership in the number of carried passengers in the domestic market.
Russian carrier Utair has filed seasonal service to Croatia, where the airline plans nonstop Moscow Vnukovo – Split route. Pending on...
- UTair March - May 2020 International service adjustment as of 20MAR20
- UTair adds seasonal Surgut – Tashkent service in S20
- UTair adds Ufa – Vienna service from June 2019
- Get to know the Stans: Tajikistan
- FlyOne / Utair begins codeshare partnership from March 2019
- UTair adds Mineralnye Vody – Tel Aviv service from late-Nov 2018