Utair operates more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations, most of these being served daily. The number of charter flights varies between 14 and 30 depending on season. UTair passenger traffic increased in 2011/2010 by (+) 38%, whereas in Russian Airline Industry overal grew by (+) 12 %.
UTair competes with Aeroflot and S7 Airlines for leadership in the number of carried passengers in the domestic market.
UTair earlier this month added new European route from Ufa, which saw the inaugural of Ufa – Vienna route on 03JUN19. This route is...
- Get to know the Stans: Tajikistan
- FlyOne / Utair begins codeshare partnership from March 2019
- UTair adds Mineralnye Vody – Tel Aviv service from late-Nov 2018
- UTair adds new domestic routes from Perm / Rostov from Sep 2018
- UTair adds Krasnodar – Samsun from Sep 2018
- UTair adds seasonal Surgut routes from June 2018