Introduction to Utair
Utair operates more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations, most of these being served daily. The number of charter flights varies between 14 and 30 depending on season. UTair passenger traffic increased in 2011/2010 by (+) 38%, whereas in Russian Airline Industry overal grew by (+) 12 %.
UTair competes with Aeroflot and S7 Airlines for leadership in the number of carried passengers in the domestic market.
Russian carrier Utair has revised planned service launch on Surgut – Tashkent route, previously scheduled from 03JUN20. The airline...
- Utair moves Moscow – Split launch to August 2020
- Utair plans Moscow Vnukovo – Split service from June 2020
- UTair March - May 2020 International service adjustment as of 20MAR20
- UTair adds seasonal Surgut – Tashkent service in S20
- UTair adds Ufa – Vienna service from June 2019
- Get to know the Stans: Tajikistan