UTair operates more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations, most of these being served daily. The number of charter flights varies between 14 and 30 depending on season. UTair passenger traffic increased in 2011/2010 by (+) 38%, whereas in Russian Airline Industry overal grew by (+) 12 %. UTair competes with Aeroflot and S7 Airlines for leadership in the number of carried passengers in the domestic market.
Russian carrier UTair from May 2018 is expanding service at Volgograd , with the addition of 4 new routes, operated by ATR72 aircraft. Planned...
- UTair schedules Kaluga launch from March 2018
- UTair plans St. Petersburg – Grozny launch in Nov 2017
- UTair boosts Moscow – Ufa service from Dec 2017
- UTair plans Milan launch in Dec 2017
- UTair adds new ATR72 routes in late-May 2017
- UTair adds Irakleion service from June 2017