UTair operates more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations, most of these being served daily. The number of charter flights varies between 14 and 30 depending on season. UTair passenger traffic increased in 2011/2010 by (+) 38%, whereas in Russian Airline Industry overal grew by (+) 12 %. UTair competes with Aeroflot and S7 Airlines for leadership in the number of carried passengers in the domestic market.
Russian carrier UTair from June 2018 is adding new seasonal routes from Surgut , including service to Minsk in Belarus and Yerevan in Armenia....
- UTair expands Volgograd service from May 2018
- UTair schedules Kaluga launch from March 2018
- UTair plans St. Petersburg – Grozny launch in Nov 2017
- UTair boosts Moscow – Ufa service from Dec 2017
- UTair plans Milan launch in Dec 2017
- UTair adds new ATR72 routes in late-May 2017