Introduction to Utair
Utair operates more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations, most of these being served daily. The number of charter flights varies between 14 and 30 depending on season. UTair passenger traffic increased in 2011/2010 by (+) 38%, whereas in Russian Airline Industry overal grew by (+) 12 %.
UTair competes with Aeroflot and S7 Airlines for leadership in the number of carried passengers in the domestic market.
Latest Utair News
Russian carriers NW20 Zanzibar charter service additions
Various Russian carriers in recent schedule update filed planned charter operations to Zanzibar in Tanzania, on board Boeing 767 and 777...
Other Utair News
- Utair adds Grozny – Istanbul service from late-Oct 2020
- Russia expands routes eligible for subsidies
- Utair delays Surgut – Tashkent launch to mid-July 2020
- Utair moves Moscow – Split launch to August 2020
- Utair plans Moscow Vnukovo – Split service from June 2020
- UTair March - May 2020 International service adjustment as of 20MAR20
Latest Updates from Utair
is attending Routes Silk Road 2019
3 years 9 months ago
is attending Routes Europe 2019
4 years 24 days ago
is attending World Routes 2018
4 years 7 months ago
is attending World Routes 2017
5 years 7 months ago