Utair operates more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations, most of these being served daily. The number of charter flights varies between 14 and 30 depending on season. UTair passenger traffic increased in 2011/2010 by (+) 38%, whereas in Russian Airline Industry overal grew by (+) 12 %. UTair competes with Aeroflot and S7 Airlines for leadership in the number of carried passengers in the domestic market.
has updated their profile
2 months 6 days ago
Russian carrier UTair next week plans to introduce new route to Israel, as it schedules Mineralnye Vody – Tel Aviv route. The airline will...
- UTair adds new domestic routes from Perm / Rostov from Sep 2018
- UTair adds Krasnodar – Samsun from Sep 2018
- UTair adds seasonal Surgut routes from June 2018
- UTair expands Volgograd service from May 2018
- UTair schedules Kaluga launch from March 2018
- UTair plans St. Petersburg – Grozny launch in Nov 2017