WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, offering scheduled service to over 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, and Europe. Powered by an award-winning culture of care, WestJet has pioneered low-cost flying in Canada. Recognized nationally as a top employer, WestJet now has more than 12,000 WestJetters across Canada. WestJet operates a fleet of 115 Boeing Next-Generation 737, 4 Boeing 767-300ER and 30 Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 aircraft. Confirmed orders for an...
has updated their profile
6 months 20 days ago
Canada’s Flair Airlines is adding the first US destinations to its network this winter as competition between budget carriers on transborder routes...
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion
- WestJet adds Calgary – Terrace service from Sep 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- WestJet ends Sudbury service in late-Oct 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Farnborough Airshow, Routes Africa, Delta-WestJet JV, SkyTeam and Nigeria Air
- WestJet and Delta to create transborder joint venture