WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, offering scheduled service to over 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, and Europe. Powered by an award-winning culture of care, WestJet has pioneered low-cost flying in Canada. Recognized nationally as a top employer, WestJet now has more than 12,000 WestJetters across Canada. WestJet operates a fleet of 115 Boeing Next-Generation 737, 4 Boeing 767-300ER and 30 Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 aircraft. Confirmed orders for an...
has updated their profile
2 months 21 days ago
WestJet in late-June 2018 is ending 3 Trans-Border routes, reflected in recent schedule update as reservation is no longer available. Affected...
- WestJet Increase US / Caribbean / Mexico service in S18
- WestJet S18 Domestic service increase
- WestJet makes its first foray onto the European mainland
- WestJet adds seasonal Calgary – Whitehorse service in 3Q18
- WestJet adds Halifax – Paris service in S18
- WestJet expands 737 MAX 8 network in S18