Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Xiamen Airlines recently filed new service to Malaysia, as the airline schedules Beijing – Kota Kinabalu route. The airline intends to...
- Xiamen Air expands KLM long-haul codeshares in NW17
- Xiamen Airlines plans Phnom Penh flights in W17
- Sea-Tac Airport builds on record year
- Xiamen Airlines adds Hangzhou – Melbourne service from Dec 2017
- Xiamen Air expands KLM European codeshares from Oct 2017
- Xiamen Air Fuzhou – Tokyo service changes in August 2017