Introduction to Xiamen Airlines
Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
The latest approval removes conditions previously imposed on flights between Shanghai and Sydney.
- Xiamen Airlines schedules one-time Madagascar charter in mid-Aug 2020
- Xiamen Airlines increases Fuzhou – Tokyo service in July 2020
- Jiangxi Air applies to launch international routes
- Xiamen Airlines schedules one-time Fuzhou – Accra service on 08JUN20
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 24)
- Xiamen Airlines June 2020 International operations as of 21MAY20