Introduction to Xiamen Airlines
Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Xiamen Airlines has outlined planned International service for the month of June 2020, maintaining limited International service. Planned...
- Xiamen Airlines removes planned Fuzhou – Sydney resumption from late-June 2020
- Chinese carriers International operation revision 29MAR20 – 02MAY20 as of 01APR20
- Xiamen Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 21FEB20
- China / Taiwan Feb - Apr 2020 Cross-Strait service changes as of 11FEB20
- Xiamen Airlines adds Korean Air codeshare from Jan 2020
- Xiamen Airlines S20 Beijing operation changes as of 09JAN20