Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
This week: World Routes 2019 host Adelaide set for new Kuala Lumpur service; British Airways to resume Dammam; and Xiamen Airlines plans to...
- Xiamen Airlines files Xiamen – Yangon launch in April 2019
- Xiamen Airlines plans Chengdu – Cebu service from April 2019
- Xiamen Airlines plans Beijing – Hong Kong service in S19
- Xiamen Airlines S19 Paris service changes as of 06FEB19
- Xiamen Air doubles Hangzhou – Hong Kong from late-Dec 2018
- Xiamen Airlines increases Osaka flights in W18