Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Xiamen Air in late-December 2018 introduced additional service on Hangzhou – Hong Kong route, with the addition of 2 nd daily flight,...
- Xiamen Airlines increases Osaka flights in W18
- Xiamen Air plans Davao service from Dec 2018
- Xiamen Airlines adds Hangzhou – Hong Kong route in W18
- Xiamen Airlines plans Hangzhou – Osaka launch in late-Oct 2018
- Xiamen Airlines schedules new SE Asia service in W18
- Analysis: Chinese airlines to top 600 million passenger milestone