Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Taiwan over the weekend of 08FEB20 issued latest travel restriction, as all cross-strait flights being cancelled from 10FEB20 to 30APR20, except...
- Xiamen Airlines adds Korean Air codeshare from Jan 2020
- Xiamen Airlines S20 Beijing operation changes as of 09JAN20
- Xiamen Airlines adds Fuzhou – Fukuoka service from late-Jan 2020
- Xiamen Airlines adds Quanzhou – Philippine routes in Oct 2019
- Mainland Chinese Carriers 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes
- Xiamen Airlines plans Fuzhou – Sapporo service from mid-Jan 2020