Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Xiamen Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to introduce additional service to Hong Kong, where it scheduled Hangzhou – Hong Kong...
- Xiamen Airlines plans Hangzhou – Osaka launch in late-Oct 2018
- Xiamen Airlines schedules new SE Asia service in W18
- Analysis: Chinese airlines to top 600 million passenger milestone
- Xiamen Airlines S19 Paris frequency changes
- Xiamen Airlines adds Fuzhou – Hong Kong service from mid-Aug 2018
- Xiamen Airlines adds Paris service from Dec 2018