Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
This week: American Airlines to introduce Fairbanks flights; Xiamen Airlines expands Cambodia network; and Finnair to discontinue Ekaterinburg...
- Xiamen Airlines adds Xiamen – Sihanoukville service from late-Sep 2019
- Xiamen Airlines plans Qingdao – Osaka service from late-Oct 2019
- Xiamen Airlines adjusts Quanzhou – Kaohsiung service from late-Aug 2019
- Xiamen Airlines plans WestJet codeshare in 3Q19
- Xiamen Airlines revises Beijing – Hong Kong launch to late-Oct 2019
- Xiamen Airlines expands Garuda Indonesia codeshare from June 2019