Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Xiamen Airlines earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with Garuda Indonesia, covering the latter’s service to/from Beijing....
- Xiamen Airlines schedules Chengdu – Cebu service from late-June 2019
- Xiamen Airlines schedules Xiamen – Yangon launch in late-June 2019
- Xiamen Airlines plans Osaka Kansai service increase from August 2019
- JAL / Xiamen Airlines begins codeshare service from June 2019
- Xiamen Airlines closes Seattle reservations from late-September 2019
- Route rundown: KUL-ADL, LHR-DMM, CTU-CEB