Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Xiamen Airlines in late-January 2018 launched new regular service to The Philippines, which saw the airline launched Hangzhou – Kalibo...
- Xiamen Airlines expands Thailand service in S18
- Xiamen Airlines adds Quanzhou – Kaohsiung from Feb 2018
- Xiamen Airlines plans Beijing – Kota Kinabalu from Jan 2018
- Xiamen Air expands KLM long-haul codeshares in NW17
- Xiamen Airlines plans Phnom Penh flights in W17
- Sea-Tac Airport builds on record year