Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Xiamen Airlines on Friday (07JUL18) gradually opened reservation for its planned new service to France, set to launch in winter 2018/19 season....
- Xiamen Airlines Fuzhou – Tokyo aircraft changes from Aug 2018
- Xiamen Airlines adds Quanzhou – Phnom Penh service from late-June 2018
- Xiamen Airlines expands Hebei Airlines codeshare to SE Asia from May 2018
- American 'committed to China' despite route withdrawal
- Xiamen Airlines adds Hangzhou – Kalibo in 1Q18
- Xiamen Airlines expands Thailand service in S18