Introduction to Xiamen Airlines
Headquartered in Xiamen City, Fujian Province–the southeast coast of China, Xiamen Airlines is founded in 1984 as China's first airline created in accordance with the modern corporate system. After 35 years of sustainable development, Xiamen Airlines has become an airline with distinctive characteristics in China’s civil aviation industry.
Xiamen Airlines, a member of the SkyTeam Alliance with an air carrier code of “MF”, has an annual passenger traffic volume of nearly 40 million passengers, attracts more than 10 million passengers on its frequent flyer program - Egret...
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2023
- US Retaliates Against China, Cancels 44 Flights Operated By Chinese Airlines
- US imposes capacity cap on four Chinese carriers
- Qantas and China Eastern granted alliance extension
- Jiangxi Air applies to launch international routes
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 24)
Latest Updates from Xiamen Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
8 months 3 days ago