We are a member of Star Alliance and Greece’s largest Airline, providing at our inception in 1999 until today, full service, premium quality, short and medium haul services.
On the 23rd of October 2013, we acquired Olympic Air; as a result, passengers are now provided with increased flight frequencies and connections as well as improved accessibility to Greece’s islands, including some of the more remote. We invest in strengthening our international presence and supporting the Greek tourism both in Athens and regional airports.
As an outcome of our efforts, in 2019 we transferred 15...
Aegean Airlines this week announced it will be suspending International service, effective tomorrow. Prior to this latest announcement, the Star...
- Aegean network to expand with addition of A320neos
- Aegean Airlines moves A320neo service entry to Feb 2020
- Aegean Airlines schedules new European routes in S20
- Aegean Airlines W20 Preliminary A320neo operations
- Aegean Airlines moves forward A321neo service to January 2020
- Aegean Airlines S20 A320neo operations as of 25OCT19