Introduction to AEGEAN AIRLINES
We are a member of Star Alliance and Greece’s largest Airline, providing at our inception in 1999 until today, full service, premium quality, short and medium haul services.
On the 23rd of October 2013, we acquired Olympic Air; as a result, passengers are now provided with increased flight frequencies and connections as well as improved accessibility to Greece’s islands, including some of the more remote. We invest in strengthening our international presence and supporting the Greek tourism both in Athens and regional airports.
As an outcome of our efforts, in 2019 we transferred 15...
The Greek government is to provide funds to the carrier as it is deemed crucial to the country’s tourism industry.
- Aegean Airlines to expand Lufthansa codeshare in S21
- Aegean Airlines A321neo preliminary operations in S21
- Aegean Airlines Sep 2020 operations as of 16AUG20
- Aegean Airlines July 2020 operations as of 03JUL20
- Aegean Airlines S20 operation changes as of 01JUN20
- Aegean Airlines S20 operations as of 20MAY20