Introduction to AEGEAN AIRLINES
We are a member of Star Alliance and Greece’s largest Airline, providing at our inception in 1999 until today, full service, premium quality, short and medium haul services.
On the 23rd of October 2013, we acquired Olympic Air; as a result, passengers are now provided with increased flight frequencies and connections as well as improved accessibility to Greece’s islands, including some of the more remote. We invest in strengthening our international presence and supporting the Greek tourism both in Athens and regional airports.
As an outcome of our efforts, in 2019 we transferred 15...
Aegean Airlines in the last few weeks filed additional changes for its planned operation for summer 2020 season. As of 03JUL20, the month of July...
- Aegean Airlines S20 operation changes as of 01JUN20
- Aegean Airlines S20 operations as of 20MAY20
- Aegean Airlines Apr/May 2020 Operations as of 28APR20
- Aegean Airlines suspends International operation 26MAR20 – 30APR20
- Aegean network to expand with addition of A320neos
- Aegean Airlines moves A320neo service entry to Feb 2020