Introduction to TUI Airline
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, 5 airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 17 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. There are five airlines in the TUI Group operating around 150 medium- and long-haul aircraft, including the largest fleet of the latest Boeing Dreamliners. The airlines are TUI Airways, TUI fly Germany, TUI fly Belgium, TUI fly Netherlands and TUI fly...
The consultancy hosted its 25th anniversary training event, covering every aspect of the world of route development.
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- From Virgin America's new logo to Jetstar Asia's Singlish language, were you April Fooled this year?
- Robin Hood Airport Signs Deal With TUI
- Thomson Airways to Offer Direct Flight to Costa Rica
- Thomson Airways Receives First Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Latest Updates from TUI Airline
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 19 days ago