Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts. Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance...
Japan Airlines and China Eastern hope their planned joint venture will allow them to coordinate flight times, offer more connecting flights and...
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian, IAG, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, Swoop and more
- Japan’s low-cost expansion gathers pace
- JAL July 2018 Melbourne aircraft changes
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- JAL S18 international service changes as of 19JAN18
- JAL S18 Taipei Taoyuan aircraft changes