Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts.
Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007. JAL has major hubs at Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Okinawa, and operates almost 900 daily...
Japan Airlines (JAL) inked a codeshare agreement with Shanghai Airlines that it said expands its network in China by two routes.
- JAL S20 Tokyo Haneda – Nagoya aircraft changes
- JAL Outlines High-Density A350 operations in S20
- JAL NS20 London / Sydney aircraft changes as of 22JAN20
- JAL S20 China service changes
- JAL / Shanghai Airlines begins codeshare service from mid-Jan 2020
- JAL / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare network from Dec 2019