Introduction to Japan Airlines
Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan" and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007.
As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and has developed its businesses to meet the needs of the times and worked steadily to provide unparalleled service to our customers and contribute to the betterment of society.
- Traffic Results
- Domestic; 12.2 million passengers
Japan Airlines and Alaska Airlines want to broaden their codeshare to cover routes between the U.S. and Japan.
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 5, 2022)
- JAL’s Vancouver-Narita Route To Carry WestJet’s Code
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Malaysia Airlines Boosts Japan Flying Following Easing Of Entry Rules
- ANA, JAL Expect Boost From Easing Of Japan’s Entry Rules
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)
Japan Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Japan Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Japan Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
2 months 15 days ago