Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts. Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance...
Japan Airlines during the month of July 2018 is adjusting operational aircraft for Tokyo Narita – Melbourne route, which sees Boeing 787-9...
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- JAL S18 international service changes as of 19JAN18
- JAL S18 Taipei Taoyuan aircraft changes
- JAL S18 Dallas aircraft changes
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- FlightGlobal Incorporating FlightStats announces winners of 9th Annual Airline On-Time Performance Service Awards