Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts. Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance...
JAL starting this week is expanding service offering in Mexico, as it begins codeshare partnership with AeroMexico. Reported on Airlineroute...
- JAL Guam aircraft changes from Sep 2019
- The region's leading airlines confirmed to attend Routes Asia
- JAL Vancouver aircraft changes from June 2019
- More than 80 carriers confirm their place at Routes Asia 2019
- ANA to add unserved Indian and Australian markets
- Meeting request system for Routes Asia 2019 opens soon