Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts.
Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007. JAL has major hubs at Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Okinawa, and operates almost 900 daily...
Japan Airlines in summer 2020 season is discontinuing Nagoya Chubu – Bangkok route, currently operated by Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner...
- JAL / Finnair expands codeshare via Sapporo from Dec 2019
- JAL Expands Bangkok Airways codeshare network in W19
- JAL expands British Airways codeshare to Italy in W19
- JAL moves forward A350 domestic expansion to W19
- Airline in focus: Japan Airlines
- JAL schedules A350 Tokyo – Fukuoka service from Sep 2019