Introduction to Japan Airlines
Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts.
Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007. JAL has major hubs at Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Okinawa, and operates almost 900 daily...
JAL, which had seen domestic demand start recovering in the 2021 December quarter, has cut more than 7,000 domestic flights in the month of February.
- Japan Airlines Sees Slow International Recovery
- Australian regulator blocks Qantas-Japan Airlines tie-up
- Interview: Alexander Ponomarenko, Sheremetyevo International chairman
- ZIPAIR to open new international route
- By the numbers: Japan
- Jetstar plans Australian capacity uplift with aircraft additions