Introduction to Japan Airlines
Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts.
Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007. JAL has major hubs at Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Okinawa, and operates almost 900 daily...
Robust leisure and VFR demand is spurring the launch of a new low-cost widebody unit focused on medium-distance international routes.
- JAL increases Tokyo – Dalian service from mid-Sep 2020
- JAL resumes Tokyo Haneda – Taipei Song Shan service in Oct 2020
- JAL Sep 2020 International operations as of 31AUG20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Archive: TOA Domestic Airlines NW77/78 Network
- Routes Reconnected: what to expect, in numbers