Introduction to Japan Airlines
Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts.
Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007. JAL has major hubs at Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Okinawa, and operates almost 900 daily...
Qantas said it plans to cancel the launch of a Cairns-Tokyo route following the decision.
- Interview: Alexander Ponomarenko, Sheremetyevo International chairman
- ZIPAIR to open new international route
- By the numbers: Japan
- Jetstar plans Australian capacity uplift with aircraft additions
- JAL resumes Tokyo-San Diego route; to start Moscow flights in April
- JAL downgrades domestic flying, sees international traffic flatlining