Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts. Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance...
JAL at the launch of summer 2019 season is expanding codeshare network with Alaska Airlines, as the former begins Tokyo Narita – Seattle...
- Air Tahiti Nui expands JAL codeshare network from late-Oct 2018
- JAL S19 International network changes as of 10SEP18
- China Airlines expands JAL codeshare network from Sep 2018
- JAL adds new 777-200ER configuration in 1Q19
- JAL and China Eastern seek to strengthen business ties
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian, IAG, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, Swoop and more