Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts.
Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007....
Japan Airlines yesterday (04APR19) opened reservation for its Airbus A350-900XWB inaugural, scheduled on 01SEP19. Initially the A350 will operate...
- JAL London Heathrow service changes in Sep/Oct 2019
- JAL Moscow S19 service adjustment
- JAL unveils new long-haul LCC name and routes
- JAL 2H19 Tokyo Haneda – Taipei Song Shan aircraft changes
- JAL / Fiji Airways begins codeshare service from late-Feb 2019
- Japan Airlines signs Vistara codeshare as it targets 500 cities