Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts. Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance...
JAL in the last few days filed additional service changes for its planned summer 2019 International operation, mainly effective 31MAR19. Planned...
- China Airlines expands JAL codeshare network from Sep 2018
- JAL adds new 777-200ER configuration in 1Q19
- JAL and China Eastern seek to strengthen business ties
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian, IAG, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, Swoop and more
- Japan’s low-cost expansion gathers pace
- JAL July 2018 Melbourne aircraft changes