Introduction to Japan Airlines
Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts.
Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007. JAL has major hubs at Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Okinawa, and operates almost 900 daily...
JAL and ANA will operate just a fraction of their planned flights.
- JAL, India’s Vistara expand codesharing
- Aeroflot, JAL ink codeshare agreement
- Aeroflot returns to Singapore, confirms Haneda switch
- JAL expands China network with Shanghai Airlines codeshare
- JAL 29MAR20 – 30APR20 International operations as of 28MAR20
- JAL tentatively delays Bangalore launch to July 2020