Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts. Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance...
Japan Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed operational aircraft changes on Tokyo Narita – Taipei Taoyuan route, effective...
- JAL S18 Dallas aircraft changes
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- FlightGlobal Incorporating FlightStats announces winners of 9th Annual Airline On-Time Performance Service Awards
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- JAL S18 International changes as of 05DEC17
- Japan Airlines buys into US start-up's supersonic dream