About The Airline
Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan" and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since 2007.
As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and has developed its businesses to meet the needs of the times and worked steadily to provide unparalleled service to our customers and contribute to the betterment of society.
- Traffic Results
- Domestic; 12.2 million passengers
- International; 350,000 passengers
- Number of JAL Group Destinations
- Domestic Routes; 133
- International Routes; 69
- Number of JAL Group Entry Countries/Regions and Destinations(including code-sharing)
- countries/regions; 64 (including Japan. Guam is included in US,Noumea (French New Caledonia) and Papeete (French Polynesia) is included in France)
- Airports; 376