Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2018 El Dorado International Airport served more than 32.7 millon passengers representing a 7% growth compared to 2017, and processed more than 710.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connects with 41 national and 44 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by Skytrax...
The US Department of Transportation has approved plans by Delta Air Lines and LATAM Airlines Group to codeshare on US-Chile routes, while at the...
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 24)
- TAME to be liquidated but essential routes to continue
- Delta and United to resume China flights
- Avianca files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e April 26)
- Avianca to suspend international service