"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2018 El Dorado International Airport served more than 33 million passengers representing a 7% growth compared to 2017, and processed more than 710.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connects with 42 national and 49 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for...
KLM in last week’s schedule update filed additional changes to its planned Northern winter 2019/20 long-haul service, effective 27OCT19....
- Iberia adds A350 Bogota service from mid-Oct 2019
- American adds Boeing 737 MAX 8 Bogota service from Dec 2019
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
- Delta NW19 South America aircraft changes as of 13MAY19
- KLM further expands Colombia service in 1Q20
- Avianca increases Barcelona service in 3Q19