Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2019 El Dorado International Airport served more than 35 millon passengers representing an almost 10% growth compared to 2018, and processed more than 740.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connected with 42 domestic and 46 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by...
The airline group already operates carriers in three South American countries.
- Avianca, Viva Offer Network Concessions In Effort To Secure Merger Approval
- Avianca, ITA To Codeshare
- Avianca Plots International Growth From Secondary Airports In Colombia
- American Schedules New York-Mexico City Launch
- Route Analysis: Guadalajara-Bogota
- Avianca Extends Colombian Network With EasyFly Codeshare Accord