"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner" El Dorado International Airport is located in Bogotá, Colombia. We are in a privileged geographical location, giving us a great strategic position for the Latin American market and the World. The synergy we generate between an outstanding infrastructure and an excellent customer oriented culture, allowed us to serve more than 32 million passengers and to process more than 675.000 metric tons in 2017, making El Dorado the...
This week: Avianca to launch a fourth destination in Europe, Air New Zealand adds to US network, and Malindo Air files preliminary Melbourne schedule.
- Lufthansa W18 Long-Haul changes as of 03APR18
- Avianca plans Munich launch in November 2018
- KLM proposes Colombia service increase in April 2019
- Avianca adds A330 service to Punta Cana in 1H18
- AeroMexico outlines 737 MAX 8 routes from March 2018
- Wingo expands flight offering in NS18