Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2018 El Dorado International Airport served more than 32.7 millon passengers representing a 7% growth compared to 2017, and processed more than 710.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connects with 41 national and 44 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by Skytrax...
Flights from Bogota and Medellin will connect to 16 cities, including Miami and New York.
- Recovery Tracker: Jetstar, Cathay Pacific, Aeromexico and more
- Route Analysis: DOH-ACC, DXB-DME, BOG-CLO
- Avianca NW20 Colombia International inventory adjustment as of 2130GMT 08AUG20
- Air Canada rouge 767 service replacement as of 1800GMT 22JUL20
- Delta-LATAM codeshare approved as carriers push for JV antitrust immunity
- Avianca plans Boeing 787 Cancun service from Dec 2020
Latest Updates from Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
Bogota - El Dorado International Airport:
has updated their profile
5 months 30 days ago