Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2019 El Dorado International Airport served more than 35 millon passengers representing an almost 10% growth compared to 2018, and processed more than 740.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connected with 42 domestic and 46 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by...
CEO Felix Antelo tells Routes Reconnected the Colombian ULCC plans to increase its international network using its recently created Medellín hub.
- American targets strong recovery
- JetSMART increases Colombia presence
- Wingo adds new Mexican route
- Four airlines seek to enter Colombian market
- American and JetBlue outline New York and Boston route plans
- Viva Air strengthens Medellin hub, Colombia-Mexico competition to intensify