"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner" El Dorado International Airport is located in Bogotá, Colombia. We are in a privileged geographical location, giving us a great strategic position for the Latin American market and the World. The synergy we generate between an outstanding infrastructure and an excellent customer oriented culture, allowed us to serve more than 32 million passengers and to process more than 675.000 metric tons in 2017, making El Dorado the...
Iberia from July 2019 plans to increase Madrid – Bogota service, currently served 7 weekly. From 01JUL19 to 26OCT19, overall service...
- Avianca NS19 Los Angeles aircraft changes as of 06DEC18
- Aerolineas Argentinas NS19 International changes as of 06DEC18
- Avianca S19 Los Angeles preliminary aircraft changes as of 23NOV18
- KLM NW19 Preliminary long-haul changes as of 09NOV18
- Aerolineas Argentinas increases Bogota service from mid-Dec 2018
- Air India and Avianca begins codeshare service from Nov 2018