Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2019 El Dorado International Airport served more than 35 millon passengers representing an almost 10% growth compared to 2018, and processed more than 740.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connected with 42 domestic and 46 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Viva Air Colombia begins Bogota – Cali service from Oct 2020
- Avianca resumes Quito-Bogotá service
- Avianca to restart slew of international routes from Colombia
- Recovery Tracker: Jetstar, Cathay Pacific, Aeromexico and more
- Route Analysis: DOH-ACC, DXB-DME, BOG-CLO
- Avianca NW20 Colombia International inventory adjustment as of 2130GMT 08AUG20