"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner" During 2018 El Dorado International Airport served more than 33 million passengers representing a 7% growth compared to 2017, and processed more than 710.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo. It connects with 42 national and 49 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity...
Avianca Group during the month April 2019 is adjusting Bogota – San Salvador service, currently served up to 3 times a day. From 01APR19...
- LATAM Colombia domestic expansion from July 2019
- Avianca NS19 US inventory changes as of 12FEB19
- Exclusive: Routes research reveals busiest routes in the Americas
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part two
- Avianca Montevideo inventory changes from March 2019
- Iberia increases Bogota service in S19