Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2019 El Dorado International Airport served more than 35 millon passengers representing an almost 10% growth compared to 2018, and processed more than 740.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connected with 42 domestic and 46 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by...
The Colombian airline is pushing ahead with plans to expand its international footprint.
- Lower costs key to Spirit’s Miami debut
- Airline in Focus: Avianca
- Volaris, Viva Aerobus secure Colombia route approvals
- Spirit to make Miami debut with 30 routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Viva Air seeks to boost regional connectivity