"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2018 El Dorado International Airport served more than 32.7 millon passengers representing a 7% growth compared to 2017, and processed more than 710.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connects with 41 national and 44 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for...
This week: IndiGo to launch the only India - Vietnam route; Delta Air Lines plans to resume service between Bogota and New York; and Ethiopian...
- Avianca Nov 2019 Bogota – Washington aircraft changes
- Delta resumes New York – Bogota from late-Dec 2019
- Avianca adds Bogota – Tumaco from August 2019
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19
- Avianca increases Barcelona flights in NW19
- Wingo schedules new routes in 3Q19