Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2018 El Dorado International Airport served more than 32.7 millon passengers representing a 7% growth compared to 2017, and processed more than 710.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connects with 41 national and 44 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by Skytrax...
The Colombian carrier has become the latest major airline to reveal the extent of its flight cuts in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Route analysis: YHZ-MAN, SAW-HEL, BOG-HAV
- Laser Airlines adds Caracas – Bogota service from Feb 2020
- Avianca discontinues Bogota – Havana from mid-Jan 2020
- Avianca NS20 International service changes as of 20JAN20
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 19JAN20
- Avianca increases Bogota – Fort Lauderdale service in NS20