El Dorado International Airport is located in Bogotá, Colombia´s Capital. With 32,0 million passengers in 2016 El Dorado ranks third in passenger traffic in Latin-American, behind Sao Paulo Guarulhos and México City. It is also the busiest cargo airport in Latin-American with an annual tonnage of 650 thousand tons. The Airport has two 3,8 kms runways and is a Cat 10 fire Airport, and ICAO reference Aerodrome 4E. Bogotá is located in a privileged...
Avianca Brasil starting next month is adding new service to Colombia, with the offering of Recife – Bogota route. This 1 weekly flight...
- Avianca NW17 Bogota – Mexico City aircraft changes
- Avianca adds Bogota – Medellin Dreamliner service in NW17
- Air France schedules Dreamliner service to Bogota in S18
- KLM boosts Colombia service in NS18
- Route rundown: LHR-SEZ, LJU-KBP, CCS-BOG
- Avior Airlines adds Caracas – Bogota service from Oct 2017