Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2019 El Dorado International Airport served more than 35 millon passengers representing an almost 10% growth compared to 2018, and processed more than 740.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connected with 42 domestic and 46 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by...
The country’s aviation authority is considering route proposals from Volaris and Viva Aerobus among others.
- American and JetBlue outline New York and Boston route plans
- Viva Air strengthens Medellin hub, Colombia-Mexico competition to intensify
- More international routes suspended by Air Canada
- Route Analysis: Antofagasta-Cali
- Routes Reconnected: 'Perfect' time for new Colombian ULCC
- Routes Reconnected: Low-cost demand powers Viva Air Colombia’s capacity return