Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2022 El Dorado International Airport served more than 35.5 millon passengers representing a 60% growth compared to 2021, and fully recovered from 2019. As per cargo, El Dorado Airport terminal airport in Latin America with more than 760.000 metric tons of cargo, gaining one position as the 2nd most important airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connects with 42 domestic and 46 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point...
The Bogota airport had 35.1 million passengers by the end of 2019, and was looking at double-digit growth, before the COVID pandemic struck.
- Avianca Raises Doubts Over Viva Rescue
- Edelweiss To Make Colombia Debut
- LATAM To Increase Colombia-US Service
- Avianca Adds Honduras Service, Plans Ecuador Routes
- Viva Aerobus Seeks To Expand Colombia Connectivity
- Avianca To Launch Bogota-Boston Route