"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2018 El Dorado International Airport served more than 32.7 millon passengers representing a 7% growth compared to 2017, and processed more than 710.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connects with 41 national and 44 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for...
Routes Americas 2021 will be held in Bogota, Colombia. The agreement between Routes and OPAIN - El Dorado Airport Concessionaire (BOG) of Bogotá El...
- Air Canada adds Colombia link from Montreal hub
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- Avianca adds 2 South American links in Dec 2019
- Iberia NW19 A350 South America service changes
- Air Canada S20 International network changes as of 27SEP19
- Avianca NW19 Bogota – Washington aircrafrt changes as of 24SEP19