About The Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2019 El Dorado International Airport served more than 35 millon passengers representing an almost 10% growth compared to 2018, and processed more than 740.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connected with 42 domestic and 46 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by Skytrax the four-star certification as well as the “The Best Staff in South America” (2015-16), and “The Best Airport of South America” award (2016-18) for our excellence in customer service.
Eldorado International Airport BOG received the Airports Going Green Outstanding Sustainability Program Award thanks to its excellent waste management program.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: AVIANCA, LATAM, VIVA AIR, COPA, IBERIA
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 26
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800 meters
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 35
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 740,000
- Ownership: Grupo Argos
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Total Catchment Population: 12.000.000
- Urban Population: 9.000.000
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 59