Introduction to Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
"Your Best Latin American Strategic Partner"
During 2019 El Dorado International Airport served more than 35 millon passengers representing an almost 10% growth compared to 2018, and processed more than 740.000 metric tons of cargo, maintaining its position as the 3rd largest airport in Latin America for passengers and 1st for cargo.
It connected with 42 domestic and 46 international destinations, serving 26 different countries around the globe, making it a strategically relevant connectivity point for every airline interested in the Latin American market.
El Dorado was awarded by...
JetSMART is expanding from its Antofagasta base with two routes to Colombia.
- Routes Reconnected: 'Perfect' time for new Colombian ULCC
- Routes Reconnected: Low-cost demand powers Viva Air Colombia’s capacity return
- Routes Reconnected: Avianca CEO sees long-term growth potential at home
- Routes Reconnected: Third airline on the agenda for Viva Air
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Viva Air Colombia begins Bogota – Cali service from Oct 2020