Introduction to St John's International Airport
St. John's International Airport is the most easterly airport in North America and is located in the capital city of St. John's, NL, which has the fastest growing economy in Canada. St. John's is the service centre for the expanding oil & gas industry and the $54 billion of capital projects that are under construction in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. As a result, the number of passengers using the Airport continues to grow, and in 2012 a new record of passengers travelling through its gates was set at 1.5 million.
St. John’s International Airport is essentially a downtown...
The airline is converting 767 passenger aircraft into freighters for new all-cargo service.
- WestJet to suspend flights at four Atlantic Canada stations
- WestJet Atlantic Canada network changes from Nov 2020
- PAL Airlines adds St. John’s NFLD – Moncton service from late-Sep 2020
- Swoop S20 Domestic network expansion
- Air Canada adds A330 Christmas/New Year service to St. John's in W19
- Air Canada rouge domestic network additions in S19