Gateway to northern Poland One of the fastest growing airports in Poland in 2014 (+16 %, 3,3 mln pax) Rapidly growing and developing Gdansk Metropolitan Area (over 1 mln inhabitants) Competitive airport costs, marketing and PR support, and much more Best airport infrastructure in the region (2800m RWY, new, spacious terminal for 7+ mln pax/an, jetbridges, 25 min MCT in direct transit, CATII from Nov 15) New, visa-free border agreement with nearby Kalinigrad Oblast -...
Wizz Air in recent weeks filed majority of its summer 2019 schedule, effective from 31MAR19. In summer 2019 season, the airline plans to introduce...
- Swiss adds Gdansk / Heringsdorf service in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Wizz Air Poland network changes from Oct 2018
- Norwegian adds Helsinki – Gdansk service from late-Oct 2018
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Wizz Air tweaks Vienna operations in 2018/19