Introduction to Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport
Gateway to northern Poland
The second biggest regional airport in Poland. In 2019 5,4 mln passengers (8% increase)
Rapidly growing and developing Gdansk Metropolitan Area (around 1 mln inhabitants) within Pomeranian Region ( 2.3 mln population) and catchment area of 7.5 mln in 200 km range.
Competitive airport costs, marketing and PR support, and much more
Best airport infrastructure in the region (2800m RWY, modern terminal for 7+ mln pax/an with new pier building up expending pax capacity even further (expected to be done in 2021), jetbridges, 25 min MCT in direct transit, ILS CATII....
Ryanair starting next week introduces new routes to/from Cyprus, as well as flights between Prague and Kosice. Planned operation as follows....
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes additional domestic routes in late-June 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines expands seasonal routes at Rzeszow in S20
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- Norwegian S20 Short-Haul network additions