Gateway to northern Poland One of the fastest growing airports in Poland in 2014 (+16 %, 3,3 mln pax) Rapidly growing and developing Gdansk Metropolitan Area (over 1 mln inhabitants) Competitive airport costs, marketing and PR support, and much more Best airport infrastructure in the region (2800m RWY, new, spacious terminal for 7+ mln pax/an, jetbridges, 25 min MCT in direct transit, CATII from Nov 15) New, visa-free border agreement with nearby Kalinigrad Oblast -...
Wizz Air in recent weeks made further adjustment on its planned Vienna base operation, including minor frequency adjustment in summer 2018, as...
- Onur Air expands Polish network in S18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Ryanair S18 Poland network expansion
- Wizz Air plans Vienna launch in April 2018
- Wizz Air expands Ukraine network in S18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018