Gateway to northern Poland
The second biggest regional airport in Poland. In 2018 nearly 5 mln passengers (8 % increase)
Rapidly growing and developing Gdansk Metropolitan Area (around 1 mln inhabitants) within Pomeranian Region ( 2.3 mln population) and catchment area of 7.5 mln in 200 km range.
Competitive airport costs, marketing and PR support, and much more
Best airport infrastructure in the region (2800m RWY, modern terminal for 7+ mln pax/an ( to be expanded to 9+ mln pax/an in year 2021),...
Wizz Air in the first half of winter 2019/20 season plans to expand service on various routes, including Edinburgh, Kutaisi, Lviv, Odessa and...
- Wizz Air adds Gdansk – Molde route in W19
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- Travel Service Polska S19 new routes
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- KLM increases Gdansk flights from May 2019
- Eurowings adds Dusseldorf – Gdansk route in W19