O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities –...
This week: Air India is to resume flights from Mumbai to Frankfurt after an absence of eight years; Avianca adds Chicago service; and Spirit to...
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased EuroAtlantic 767 service from Sep 2018
- American makes cuts to Asia service but plots European expansion
- The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year
- Route rundown: LHR-DUR, DXB-EDI, BOG-ORD
- American 'committed to China' despite route withdrawal
- Route rundown: BOG-MUC, AKL-ORD, KUL-MEL