O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities –...
This week: British Airways resumes flights to Pakistan's capital, Air Italy adds more North America destinations, and China Southern connects the...
- Route rundown: LIS-ORD, DEN-FRA, PVG-SIN
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Route rundown: BOM-FRA, GUA-ORD, CLO-FLL
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased EuroAtlantic 767 service from Sep 2018
- American makes cuts to Asia service but plots European expansion
- The fastest-growing major airports in the world so far this year