Introduction to Aqaba Airports Company AAC
Aqaba Airports Company (AAC) is the Operator of King Hussein International Airport (KHIA) as per the airport certification by Jordan Civil aviation Regulatory Commission (CARC).
King Hussein International Airport to be the Airport of Choice in the Region.
KHIA is the southern gateway into Jordan. with its location in Aqaba City, KHIA is perfectly situated to create a multi model traffic due to its unique location among other Red Sea, Mediterranean and North African resort destinations, in addition to a Large & vibrant local catchment area, including Petra & Wadi Rum.
Eight routes are being launched from December as Jordan seeks to increase its level of LCC penetration.
- Route Analysis: Manchester-Aqaba
- Royal Jordanian resumes scheduled service with Aqaba flights from late-July 2020
- Jordan Aviation schedules new service in March 2020
- Air Cairo adds Aqaba service from Oct 2019
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Travel Service Slovenski adds Bratislava – Aqaba in S19