Aqaba Airports Company (AAC) is Operator of King Hussein International Airport (KHIA) as per the airport certification by Jordan Civil aviation Regulatory Commission (CARC). KHIA meets the ICAO requirements for Category 4E, we serve more than 35 Airlines destinating 13 different destinations. King Hussein International Airport to be the Airport of Choice in the Region. Aqaba City is unique among other Red Sea, Mediterranean and North African resort destinations. Aqaba...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Royal Wings, Jordan Aviation, Petra Airlines, Royal Jordanian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35
- Number of Direct Destinations: 13
- Number of Terminals: 1
Ryanair this week opened reservation for its planned service in Jordan, previously announced by the airline. The airline will introduce expanded...
- Ryanair targets Jordan in Middle East expansion
- flydubai schedules Aqaba / Thessaloniki launch in June 2018
- Royal Jordanian schedules Aqaba – Bucharest charters in W17
- Royal Jordanian W17 Aqaba – Nordic charters overview
- Turkish Airlines resumes Aqaba service from March 2018
- Royal Jordanian schedules Aqaba W16 European charter flights