Aqaba Airports Company (AAC) is Operator of King Hussein International Airport (KHIA) as per the airport certification by Jordan Civil aviation Regulatory Commission (CARC).
KHIA meets the ICAO requirements for Category 4E, we serve more than 35 Airlines destinating 13 different destinations.
King Hussein International Airport to be the Airport of Choice in the Region.
Aqaba City is unique among other Red Sea, Mediterranean and North African resort destinations.
Aqaba Gulf is renowned for its wonderful diving, and various aviation-related activities (ballooning, parachuting...
Air Cairo from October 2019 plans to offer new service to Jordan, with the scheduling of Cairo – Aqaba route. From 01OCT19, Embraer E170...
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Travel Service Slovenski adds Bratislava – Aqaba in S19
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Norwegian adds Copenhagen – Aqaba service from Nov 2018
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- Ryanair targets Jordan in Middle East expansion