Aqaba Airports Company (AAC) is Operator of King Hussein International Airport (KHIA) as per the airport certification by Jordan Civil aviation Regulatory Commission (CARC). KHIA meets the ICAO requirements for Category 4E, we serve more than 35 Airlines destinating 13 different destinations. King Hussein International Airport to be the Airport of Choice in the Region. Aqaba City is unique among other Red Sea, Mediterranean and North African resort destinations. Aqaba...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Royal Wings, Jordan Aviation, Petra Airlines, Royal Jordanian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35
- Number of Direct Destinations: 13
- Number of Terminals: 1
Royal Jordanian during Christmas and New Year season is operating extra service to Bucharest, served on charter basis, including Aqaba –...
- Royal Jordanian W17 Aqaba – Nordic charters overview
- Turkish Airlines resumes Aqaba service from March 2018
- Royal Jordanian schedules Aqaba W16 European charter flights
- Turkish Airlines S13 Long-Haul Operation Changes as of 16MAR13
- Thomas Cook Belgium to Display Condor Flight Numbers in S13