Introduction to Bahrain International Airport
Gateway to the Gulf
With its advanced technology and convenience-oriented approach, Bahrain International Airport's brand new Passenger Terminal aims to put BIA on the global aviation map alongside the world’s leading smart airports. It was designed to enhance efficiency and security while meeting passengers’ growing expectations for a more seamless airport experience. Advancements in automation streamline some of the most time-consuming processes and procedures, giving passengers more control over their journeys.
Warmest Arabian Hospitality
Bahrain International Airport (BIA) was named as the World’s Best New Airport at the Skytrax 2022 World Airport Awards held at the Passenger...
- Bahrain International Airport celebrates Earth Hour
- The Pearl Lounge joins list of "5-star" lounges as rated by Skytrax International
- Bahrain International Airport’s commitment to sustainability spotlighted with ACI Asia-Pacific Green Airports Recognition 2022
- Express Cargo Village foundation stone laid at Bahrain International Airport
- Gulf Air resumes Muscat service from Oct 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Lufthansa, British Airways, Qatar Airways and more