Introduction to Brno-Turany Airport
Brno–Turany Airport is an airport in Brno, Czech Republic. Around 7.5 km away from Brno city centre, the airport lies on the edge of the historical Austerlitz battlefield.
Brno-Turany Airport's terminal consists of two concourses and its new departure hall (opened in 2006) is capable of handling 1,000 passengers per hour.
Designed by architect Petr Parolek, the building is considered to be one of the most significant projects of Czech contemporary architecture and a striking example of the growing trend of "organic architecture".
IN 2019, 543 633 PASSENGERS HANDLED THE TUŘANY AIRPORT. THIS REPRESENTS A YEAR-ON-YEAR INCREASE OF 8.5% Press release Brno, 9 January...
- A successful and busy Summer for Brno Airport. During July and August BRQ saw a record 230,665 passengers.
- Ryanair launches new BRNO to Berlin route
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Czech Republic charters from June 2018
- Wizz Air London Luton network changes from Jan 2018
- Smartwings schedules new routes in S18
- Smartwings further expands Greece / Egypt routes in S17
Latest Updates from Brno-Turany Airport
has updated their profile
1 month 19 days ago
5 months 9 days ago