Introduction to Brno-Turany Airport
Brno–Turany Airport is a public international airport in Brno, Czech Republic. Around 7.5 km away from Brno city centre, the airport lies on the edge of the historical Austerlitz battlefield.
Brno-Turany Airport's terminal consists of two concourses and its new departure hall (opened in 2006) is capable of handling 1,000 passengers per hour.
In total, Brno-Turany Airport handled 543,633 passengers in 2019, which was a year-on-year increase of 8.5% compared to 2018. In 2020, Brno Airport checked-in 86,089 passengers. Due to measures to cope with the covid-19 pandemic, this was an 84%...
Travelling from Brno takes off as BRQ Airport has so far handled 420,000 passengers this year, including 201,000 charter travellers over the summer holidays alone, exceeding pre-Covid record numbers from 2019
LETIŠTĚ BRNO a.s. (the operator of Brno-Turany Airport) can celebrate a return to pre-Covid times. During the two-month summer holidays,...
- Postponement of the start of Skyup Airline flights
- SkyUp adds three new routes, receives approval for five more
- In 2020, Brno Airport checked-in 86,089 passengers. Due to measures to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic, this is an 84% year-on-year decrease compared to 2019.
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Brno
- SkyUp cleared to operate 11 international routes
- DHL Express launches a new air cargo line to Brno. Brno Airport will thus significantly increase its freight traffic volume
Latest Updates from Brno-Turany Airport
1 year 6 months ago