Brno–Turany Airport is an airport in Brno, Czech Republic. Around 7.5 km away from Brno city centre, the airport lies on the edge of the historical Austerlitz battlefield.
Brno-Turany Airport's terminal consists of two concourses and its new departure hall (opened in 2006) is capable of handling 1,000 passengers per hour.
Designed by architect Petr Parolek, the building is considered to be one of the most significant projects of Czech contemporary architecture and a striking example of the growing...
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, in winter of 2018 (6 Nov) announced a new route from Brno to Berlin Schönefeld, with a...
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Czech Republic charters from June 2018
- Wizz Air London Luton network changes from Jan 2018
- Smartwings schedules new routes in S18
- Smartwings further expands Greece / Egypt routes in S17
- WizzAir schedules A321 London Luton routes in 3Q17
- Smartwings S17 new routes as of 15DEC16