Introduction to Isavia Regional Airports -AEY&EGS
Isavia Regional Airports is proudly offering two new gateways directly to the unique nature of northeast Iceland. Akureyri International Airport in the North and Egilsstadir International Airport in the East.
Akureyri International Airport is located in North Iceland. It has direct connections to the Arctic with a direct flight to Grimsey island located on the Arctic Circle.
Both the airports in Akureyri and Egilsstadir are open all year round and have daily flights to Reykjavik.
Akureyri airport has also scheduled flights to Greenland.
Charter flights are available from both...
Flights to Akureyri and Egilsstaðir will launch during the summer 2023 season.
- Route Analysis: Akureyri-Manchester
- North Icelandic Startup Niceair Eyes International Routes
- Interview: Isavia Regional Airports CEO Outlines International Route Ambitions
- Icelandair, Air Iceland Connect to integrate networks
- Neos schedules Iceland – Morocco charters in 4Q19
- Atlantic Airways adds one-time Faroe Islands – Akureyri in Nov 2018