Introduction to Isavia Regional Airports -AEY&EGS
Isavia Regional Airports is proudly offering two new gateways directly to the unique nature of northeast Iceland. Akureyri International Airport in the North and Egilsstadir International Airport in the East.
Akureyri International Airport is located in North Iceland. It has direct connections to the Arctic with a direct flight to Grimsey island located on the Arctic Circle.
Both the airports in Akureyri and Egilsstadir are open all year round and have daily flights to Reykjavik.
In 2023 there will be direct international flights from Akureyri to; Alicante, Copenhagen, Dusseldorf,...
Swiss airline Edelweiss is bringing travellers to Akureyri for the first time. From June 7th to August 18th, 2023, Edelweiss will be flying once a...
- Condor To Fly To Iceland For First Time
- Route Analysis: Akureyri-Manchester
- North Icelandic Startup Niceair Eyes International Routes
- Interview: Isavia Regional Airports CEO Outlines International Route Ambitions
- Icelandair, Air Iceland Connect to integrate networks
- DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN KEFLAVIK AND AKUREYRI
Isavia Regional Airports -AEY&EGS' Network Powered by
Explore Isavia Regional Airports -AEY&EGS's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper