Isavia Regional Airports is representing Akureyri International Airport in the North and Egilsstadir International Airport in the East. There are four international airports in Iceland in total and the other two are in the south west part of the country, i.e. Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik International airport. Akureyri International Airport is located in North Iceland. It is a gateway to the Arctic with a direct flight to Grimsey which is the northern most point of Iceland...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Iceland, Icelandair, Norlandair
- Number of Direct Destinations: 5
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
Air Iceland Connect in November 2017 and December 2017 scheduled extra round-trip flight to Aberdeen in the UK, with the scheduling of Akureyri...
- Air Iceland Connect adds one-time Akureyri – Aberdeen flight in W17
- DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN KEFLAVIK AND AKUREYRI
- Air Iceland adds Akureyri – Reykjavik Keflavik service in 1Q17
- Wow Air Adds Berlin Charters Sep/Oct 2016
- Air Iceland Outlines Planned Dash8-Q400 Routes in 16H1