Isavia Regional Airports is representing Akureyri International Airport in the North and Egilsstadir International Airport in the East. There are four international airports in Iceland in total and the other two are in the south west part of the country, i.e. Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik International airport. Akureyri International Airport is located in North Iceland. It is a gateway to the Arctic with a direct flight to Grimsey which is the northern most point of Iceland...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Iceland Connect, Norlandair, Icelandair, Wow air
- Number of Direct Destinations: 5
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
Isavia Regional Airports:
has updated their profile
14 days 5 hours ago
Primera Air Nordic in early-December 2017 plans to operate Akureyri – Liverpool routing, with 1 round-trip flight scheduled by Boeing...
- Air Iceland Connect adds one-time Akureyri – Aberdeen in 4Q17
- Air Iceland Connect adds one-time Akureyri – Aberdeen flight in W17
- DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN KEFLAVIK AND AKUREYRI
- Air Iceland adds Akureyri – Reykjavik Keflavik service in 1Q17
- Wow Air Adds Berlin Charters Sep/Oct 2016
- Air Iceland Outlines Planned Dash8-Q400 Routes in 16H1