Introduction to Milan Airports - SEA
SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region, and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants. The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 65% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy. The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 49 million passengers in the Milan area (plus another nine million within 150km radius). Malpensa handled 26.8...
There are questions over whether the rebound in demand expected this summer will extend into winter.
- ENIT wins the 29th Grand Travel Award
- EasyJet, Neos To Collaborate On New Italian Connections
- Milan Airports Summer 2022 Highlights
- Wizz Air Sees Potential For 50 UK-Based Aircraft
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)
- Air Canada To Resume Slew Of International Routes