Introduction to Milan Airports - SEA
SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region, and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants. The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 65% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy. The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 49 million passengers in the Milan area (plus another nine million within 150km radius). Malpensa handled 26.8...
The carrier earlier this year resumed flights to Rome and Venice.
- What Next? Airlines, Airports Look Beyond Summer
- ENIT wins the 29th Grand Travel Award
- EasyJet, Neos To Collaborate On New Italian Connections
- Milan Airports Summer 2022 Highlights
- Wizz Air Sees Potential For 50 UK-Based Aircraft
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)