Introduction to Milan Airports - SEA
SEA Group manages the two main airports in Milan: Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants. The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 44% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy. The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 58 million O&D passengers within a 120 km radius and 92 million O&D passengers considering a 300 km distance....
SEA Milan Airports and Shenzhen Airport Group's agreement includes joint marketing and efforts to support sustainable airline operations between...
- Screenings at the airport have never been this fast
- Milan Linate city airport wins Europe’s Best Airport Award 2023
- Milan Airports Summer Highlights
- Milan Airports reopens entirely redesigned Terminal 2
- Milan Malpensa Airport Reopens Exclusive EasyJet Terminal
- SEA Milan Airports Closing In On Full Recovery