SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants.
The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 70% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy.
The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 47 million passengers in Milan area (plus another nine million within 150-minute radius). Malpensa handled 24.6...
The China Visitors Summit Europe organized by the Chinese group i2i will be held at the Sheraton Malpensa from 12 to 14 November.
- Shanghai on show at Malpensa
- The 2019/20 winter season is about to start: flights and new destinations form Malpensa
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- Five questions for Andrea Tucci from SEA Milan Airports
- SEA and XI’AN XIANYANG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT sign memorandum of understanding for the development of air and tourist traffic
- EVA AIR MAKES MILAN MALPENSA ITS FIRST EUROPEAN ROUTE IN 20 YEARS
25 days 30 minutes ago