Introduction to SEA Milan Airports
SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region, and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants. The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 65% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy. The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 49 million passengers in the Milan area (plus another nine million within 150km radius). Malpensa handled 26.8...
World Routes 2020 will now take place on 14-16 November 2020.
- Lombardy is getting back on track: find out how
- Milan gears up for a sustainable future
- Milano Malpensa reopened Terminal 1
- A gift from ENIT (Italian national tourist board) - a journey within the journey: in the blink of eye you are in Italy
- Wizz Air announces a new base in Milano Malpensa
- YesMilano launched the campaign “A new start. One step at a time”
Latest Updates from SEA Milan Airports
27 days 20 hours ago