Introduction to SEA Milan Airports
SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region, and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants. The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 65% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy. The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 49 million passengers in the Milan area (plus another nine million within 150km radius). Malpensa handled 26.8...
The fast-growing Hungarian ULCC plans to open a new base in Oslo and enter Norway’s domestic market on three high-density routes.
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Neos resumes Phuket service from late-Dec 2020
- Alitalia W20 intra-European network changes as of 22SEP20
- Alitalia NW20 Long-Haul inventory changes as of 17SEP20
- Malpensa: not only Europe
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Porto operation changes as of 13SEP20
Latest Updates from SEA Milan Airports
2 months 15 days ago