SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants.
The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 70% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy.
The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 47 million passengers in Milan...
SEA Milan Airports participates in the ITB China to sponsor the main representatives of Chinese tourism through the World Routes 2020 event in Milan.
- SEA MILAN AIRPORTS PARTICIPATES IN THE ITB CHINA AND SPONSORS WORLD ROUTES 2020
- Skytrax awards Malpensa a 4-star rating
- Milan seeks new China connections
- SEA Milan Airports signs an agreement with Ctrip to strengthen the development of passenger traffic between Milan and China
- “In July, Malpensa traffic registered a volume of 2,500,567 passengers, overcoming the historical record of August 2007 (2,488,509) and reaching 2,5 million of passengers in a single month for the first time.”
9 days 7 hours ago
9 days 8 hours ago