SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants.
The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 70% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy.
The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 47 million passengers in Milan...
Andrea Tucci is the vice president aviation business development at SEA Milan Airports. The SEA Group manages Milan’s Malpensa and Linate airports,...
- SEA and XI’AN XIANYANG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT sign memorandum of understanding for the development of air and tourist traffic
- EVA AIR MAKES MILAN MALPENSA ITS FIRST EUROPEAN ROUTE IN 20 YEARS
- MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT 1H 2019 TRAFFIC RESULTS
- Milan Airports commit to "Zero CO2"
- Non-stop flight between Milan and Addis Ababa with Ethiopian Airlines
- Milan and Cortina will host the 2026 Winter Olympics
2 months 4 days ago