Introduction to SEA Milan Airports
SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region, and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants. The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 65% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy. The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 49 million passengers in the Milan area (plus another nine million within 150km radius). Malpensa handled 26.8...
World Routes 2021 host Milan and Routes Europe 2022 host Bergen are among the European destinations set to receive new routes.
- Press Release: Routes World 2022 Returns To Las Vegas
- Aviation leaders unite in Milan to rebuild global air connectivity
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders unite in Milan to rebuild global air connectivity
- Airline in Focus: Emirates
- World Cultures in Milan
- Ryanair announces winter 2021 schedule to/from Milan
Latest Updates from SEA Milan Airports
SEA Milan Airports:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 30 days ago