Introduction to SEA Milan Airports
SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region, and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants. The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 65% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy. The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 49 million passengers in the Milan area (plus another nine million within 150km radius). Malpensa handled 26.8...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- BA CityFlyer Adds New Leisure Options From London City
- Pakistan International Airlines Seeks To Restart Europe Routes
- Singapore Airlines Adds European Fifth Freedom Route
- ITA Airways Adds Delta Codeshare Partnership
- British Airways Reveals Routes For New Short-Haul Unit
- Italy’s ITA Airways Inks Codeshare Deals With Etihad, KLM
Latest Updates from SEA Milan Airports
2 months 25 days ago
SEA Milan Airports:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
4 months 26 days ago