Introduction to SEA Milan Airports
SEA Group manages the two main airports of Milan, Malpensa and Linate. Malpensa is located in Lombardy, Italy’s richest region, and the third richest in Europe, where the population is over 10 million inhabitants. The Milan catchment area is bigger and more dynamic than any other city in the country, with almost 65% of total Italian outbound traffic originating in Northern Italy. The Milan airport system is the biggest Italian generator of origin and destination traffic: 49 million passengers in the Milan area (plus another nine million within 150km radius). Malpensa handled 26.8...
Time Out Worldwide came out with an interesting feature on the 40 coolest neighbourhoods in the world. These are places that, in the...
- EGO Airways unveils launch network
- Milan, neighborhood stories
- What to see in Lombardy mountains
- Christmas and the festive dishes of Lombardy region
- S7 Airlines returns to fly from Milan Malpensa to Moscow from December 30th
- Tourism 4.0, ENIT promotes EU Eco-Tandem: tradition and innovation create a network for a collaborative neo community
Latest Updates from SEA Milan Airports
1 month 1 day ago