Introduction to Greenland International Airports
Kalaallit Airports A/S was founded by the Government of Greenland the 1st of July 2016 and will open up for new possibilities for direct flights from Europe, Asia and the US, to some of the most attractive destinations in Greenland.
The company will build, own and operate airports in the capital, Nuuk, Ilulissat and Qaqortoq.
The company enables the creation and use of a single competent and professional organization with relevant experience in order to develop three international airports in Greenland.
The company will build new terminal facilities and expand the runways in Nuuk and...
The blast was engineered to reduce noise and vibrations to nearby buildings. All measurements were kept within limits.
- Press Release: ASM appointed to boost Greenland’s air connectivity
- Airlines partner to boost Canada-Greenland connectivity
- Kalaallit Airports: Construction starts in Ilulissat
- Bid process in motion: Two international airports to open in Greenland
- New airports & new possibilities in Greenland