Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 24.6 million passengers in 2018.
Of this, 6.8 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.263 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2017)
FUK has ample opportunities for international network expansion.
FUK slots capacity will increase...
Qingdao Airlines later this month plans to introduce additional service to Japan, with the offering of Xi’An – Fukuoka nonstop...
- Asiana Airlines W19 International service changes as of 18OCT19
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- Budapest Airport takes top prize at the World Routes 2019 Awards
- StarFlyer doubles Nagoya – Fukuoka service in W19
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part three
- Korean Air W19 International service changes as of 06SEP19