Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 24.6 million passengers in 2018.
Of this, 6.8 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.263 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2017)
FUK has ample...
Asiana Airlines in the last 2 weeks gradually filed additional changes to winter 2019/20 operation, effective from 27OCT19. Planned changes as...
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- Budapest Airport takes top prize at the World Routes 2019 Awards
- StarFlyer doubles Nagoya – Fukuoka service in W19
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part three
- Korean Air W19 International service changes as of 06SEP19
- Air Seoul Sep/Oct 2019 Japan service changes