Introduction to Fukuoka International Airport Co., Ltd.
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 24.6 million passengers in 2019.
Of the 24.6 million total traffic, 17.8 million are domestic passengers and 6.8 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.157 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2018, excluding Korean flights)
IBEX Airlines in winter 2020/21 season is adjusting operations, as the airline introduces 2 new routes, while cancels 6 routes during winter...
- ANA concludes Boeing 737-500 service; 3Q95 operations
- Solaseed Air adds Okinawa – Fukuoka service from late-March 2020
- JAL Outlines High-Density A350 operations in S20
- AirAsia Japan files Nagoya Chubu – Fukuoka schedule from late-Feb 2020
- Oriental Air Bridge S20 service changes
- EVA Air adds A330-300 Kaohsiung service from Sep 2020