Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 23.8 million passengers in 2017. Of this, 6.2 million are international passengers. International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16% Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.263 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2017)...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, and Star Flyers
- Number of Serving Airlines: 38
- Number of Direct Destinations: 46
- Number of Terminals: 2
Twenty-one airports and destinations have been recognised by the airline network planning community for their marketing support.
- Delta cancels Honolulu – Fukuoka service from May 2019
- Thai Lion Air schedules additional routes to Japan in 1Q19
- Air Macau expands Japan service in S19
- AirAsia X plans Fukuoka launch from late-Feb 2019
- Singapore Airlines moves forward 787-10 Fukuoka service to early-Dec 2018
- Thai Airways International NW18 International changes as of 11OCT18
Fukuoka International Airport Co., Ltd.:
has updated their profile
10 days 18 hours ago