Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 24.6 million passengers in 2018.
Of this, 6.8 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.263 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2017)
FUK has ample opportunities for international network expansion.
FUK slots capacity will increase...
Japan Airlines in summer 2020 season is introducing second configuration for its Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft, set to enter service on 17JUL20. The...
- AirAsia Japan files Nagoya Chubu – Fukuoka schedule from late-Feb 2020
- Oriental Air Bridge S20 service changes
- EVA Air adds A330-300 Kaohsiung service from Sep 2020
- Xiamen Airlines adds Fuzhou – Fukuoka service from late-Jan 2020
- EVA Air increases Taipei – Fukuoka service from January 2020
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Shenzhen – Fukuoka flight from April 2020