Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 24.6 million passengers in 2018.
Of this, 6.8 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.263 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2017)
FUK has ample...
Japan Airlines yesterday (04APR19) opened reservation for its Airbus A350-900XWB inaugural, scheduled on 01SEP19. Initially the A350 will operate...
- Thai AirAsia X adds Fukuoka service from July 2019
- Vietnam Airlines NS19 International changes as of 01MAR19
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards
- Delta cancels Honolulu – Fukuoka service from May 2019
- Thai Lion Air schedules additional routes to Japan in 1Q19
- Air Macau expands Japan service in S19