Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 24.6 million passengers in 2018.
Of this, 6.8 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.263 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2017)
FUK has ample...
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- Korean Air Oct/Nov 2019 Japan service adjustments
- JAL to expand domestic A350 service in S20
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Fukuoka service from late-Nov 2019
- Jeju Air expands Fukuoka routes from July 2019
- JAL schedules A350 Tokyo – Fukuoka service from Sep 2019
- Thai AirAsia X adds Fukuoka service from July 2019