Introduction to Fukuoka International Airport Co., Ltd.
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 24.6 million passengers in 2019.
Of the 24.6 million total traffic, 17.8 million are domestic passengers and 6.8 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.157 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2018, excluding Korean flights)
The Japanese LCC has resumed international services after a seven-month suspension.
- Analysis: Cathay Pacific slays Dragon brand
- AirAsia Japan ceases operations
- AirAsia Japan suspends service for most of October
- Vietnam Airlines set to resume Japan service
- IBEX Airlines W20 operation changes
- ANA concludes Boeing 737-500 service; 3Q95 operations