Introduction to Fukuoka International Airport Co.,Ltd.
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 14.8 million passengers in 2022.
Of the 14.8 million total traffic, 13.9 million are domestic passengers and 0.9 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.142 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2019, excluding Korean flights)
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- Thai AirAsia To Start Japan Flights
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2022
- Press Release: Aviation leaders to explore future of route development at Routes Asia 2022
- Finnair Adds Mumbai To Summer Schedule
- Starlux Plans Fukuoka Route Launch
- Route Analysis: Helsinki – Tokyo Haneda
Fukuoka International Airport Co.,Ltd.'s Network Powered by
Explore Fukuoka International Airport Co.,Ltd.'s Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper