Introduction to Fukuoka International Airport Co.,Ltd.
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 24.6 million passengers in 2019.
Of the 24.6 million total traffic, 17.8 million are domestic passengers and 6.8 million are international passengers.
International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%
Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international non-stop OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.157 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS, 2018, excluding Korean flights)
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in July, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- Press Release: Aviation leaders to explore future of route development at Routes Asia 2022
- Finnair Adds Mumbai To Summer Schedule
- Starlux Plans Fukuoka Route Launch
- Route Analysis: Helsinki – Tokyo Haneda
- Vaccination passports ‘important in re-opening Asian markets’
- Cathay Pacific responds to new quarantine rules with route suspensions