Introduction to Rome Airports (FCO – CIA)
Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations to long...
The SkyTeam partners have been given the go-ahead to expand an agreement that has been in place for the past three years.
- ITA Launches With 59 Routes, Seeks Alliance Entry
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022
- ITA To Commence US Service Next Month With Rome-New York Route
- Air France outlines initial A220 network
- ITA to continue Sardinia routes under PSO program
- Startup Flyr expands international network