Introduction to Rome Airports (FCO – CIA)
Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport.
Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports.
The huge number of Italian domestic, international and intercontinental connected destinations makes FCO the primary Italian hub to ensure extensive feeding operations to long...
Blue Air last week announced addition of 7 routes from Bucharest, initially operating during Christmas and New Year period in 2020/21 switching to...
- Alitalia W20 intra-European network changes as of 22SEP20
- Alitalia NW20 Long-Haul inventory changes as of 17SEP20
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Ethiopian Airlines NW20 European network changes as of 09SEP20
- Route Analysis: DOH-LOS, MXP-CTA, DAB-DFW