Introduction to Hamburg Airport
What makes Hamburg so attractive?
- Hamburg is Germany's 2nd largest city - with a population of approx. 1.8 million three times the size of Frankfurt!
- With 5 million people in the metropolitan area Europe's largest non-capital city
- Hamburg is Germany's wealthiest city (Hamburg's GDP per capita ranks 4th in Europe after inner London, Luxembourg and Brussels) and has Germany's best economic outlook
- Hamburg is an attraction for tourist (15.4 million overnight stays per year, one of Europe's fastest-growing tourism destination over the last 10 years) and Germany's no. 1 cruise port with...
The Czech Republic's second-largest city is set to be served nonstop from the Ukrainian capital.
- SkyUp cleared to operate 11 international routes
- Hamburg Airport wins coveted title of “Best Airport Europe” again
- Wizz ramps up in Romania
- Wizz Air expanding operations at Hamburg Airport
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule
- Eurowings 1Q21 Spain / Cyprus network additions
Latest Updates from Hamburg Airport
1 month 27 days ago
6 months 10 days ago