Introduction to Hamburg Airport
What makes Hamburg so attractive?
- Hamburg is Germany's 2nd largest city - with a population of approx. 1.8 million three times the size of Frankfurt!
- With 5 million people in the metropolitan area Europe's largest non-capital city
- Hamburg is Germany's wealthiest city (Hamburg's GDP per capita ranks 4th in Europe after inner London, Luxembourg and Brussels) and has Germany's best economic outlook
- Hamburg is an attraction for tourist (15.4 million overnight stays per year, one of Europe's fastest-growing tourism destination over the last 10 years) and Germany's no. 1 cruise port with...
The route has been unserved since Germania’s demise in February 2019.
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- Hamburg Airport certified for high level of coronavirus safety measures
- Route Analysis: Izmir-Dortmund
- Route Analysis: Cluj-Milan
- HiSky opens Cluj base
Latest Updates from Hamburg Airport
3 months 6 days ago
has updated their profile
3 months 29 days ago
8 months 16 days ago