What makes Hamburg so attractive?
- Hamburg is Germany's 2nd largest city - with a population of approx. 1.8 million three times the size of Frankfurt!
- With 5 million people in the metropolitan area Europe's largest non-capital city
- Hamburg is Germany's wealthiest city (Hamburg's GDP per capita ranks 4th in Europe after inner London, Luxembourg and Brussels) and has Germany's best economic outlook
- Hamburg is an attraction for tourist (14.5 million overnight stays per year, Europe's fastest-growing tourism destination over the last 10 years) and Germany's no. 1 cruise port with booming...
This week: Hamburg has secured its first-ever non-stop service to Tirana; EgyptAir is to restore Ireland’s link with Egypt; and Alaska Airlines is...
- Albawings expands German network in S20
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20
- Albawings connecting Hamburg with Tirana from summer 2020
- Condor S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 06JAN20
- Hamburg Airport: stable traffic figures in a difficult market environment
- Finnair increases Hamburg flights in S20
17 days 1 hour ago
24 days 2 hours ago