Introduction to Hamburg Airport
What makes Hamburg so attractive?
- Hamburg is Germany's 2nd largest city - with a population of approx. 1.8 million three times the size of Frankfurt!
- With 5 million people in the metropolitan area Europe's largest non-capital city
- Hamburg is Germany's wealthiest city (higheest GDP and purchasing power per capita of all German states) and has Germany's best economic outlook
- Over 170,000 enterprises registered with the Chamber of Commerce
- Third-largest aviation location worldwide
- Hamburg is an attraction for tourist (15.4 million overnight stays per year, (pre-Covid) one of...
The group includes several airports, smaller airfields, regional economic partners and other organizations around the Baltic Sea region.
- Startup Marabu Eyes Over 20 Routes
- Wizz Air Plans 800,000 Seats From Georgia In 2023
- New German Leisure Carrier Marabu To Launch In 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 19, 2022)
- Hamburg Airport the first CO2-neutral airport in Germany
- Summer timetable: Turkey and Greece are all the rage
Hamburg Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Hamburg Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Hamburg Airport
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 year 6 months ago