Introduction to Hamburg Airport
What makes Hamburg so attractive?
- Hamburg is Germany's 2nd largest city - with a population of approx. 1.8 million three times the size of Frankfurt!
- With 5 million people in the metropolitan area Europe's largest non-capital city
- Hamburg is Germany's wealthiest city (Hamburg's GDP per capita ranks 4th in Europe after inner London, Luxembourg and Brussels) and has Germany's best economic outlook
- Hamburg is an attraction for tourist (15.4 million overnight stays per year, one of Europe's fastest-growing tourism destination over the last 10 years) and Germany's no. 1 cruise port with...
Eurowings in the first quarter of 2021 schedules additional new routes, mainly focusing on Spain and Cyprus. Planned operation as follows....
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
Latest Updates from Hamburg Airport
3 months 16 days ago
5 months 3 days ago
has updated their profile
7 months 27 days ago