Introduction to Hamburg Airport
What makes Hamburg so attractive?
- Hamburg is Germany's 2nd largest city - with a population of approx. 1.8 million three times the size of Frankfurt!
- With 5 million people in the metropolitan area Europe's largest non-capital city
- Hamburg is Germany's wealthiest city (Hamburg's GDP per capita ranks 4th in Europe after inner London, Luxembourg and Brussels) and has Germany's best economic outlook
- Hamburg is an attraction for tourist (15.4 million overnight stays per year, one of Europe's fastest-growing tourism destination over the last 10 years) and Germany's no. 1 cruise port with...
A JetBlue executive who spearheaded the carrier’s partnership with American Airlines is joining Delta Air Lines. Plus, more appointments from the...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Route Opportunity: Paphos-Hamburg
- Winter timetable 2021/2022 enters into operation at Hamburg Airport
- Lufthansa Adds Frequencies On High-Demand Domestic Business Routes
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base