Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities...
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- Asiana Airlines W19 A380 operations as of 14AUG19
- Lufthansa S20 Long-Haul service changes as of 07AUG19
- Cathay Dragon adds seasonal Niigata service in W19
- Hong Kong Airlines Sep 2019 Japan / China service changes
- Xiamen Airlines revises Beijing – Hong Kong launch to late-Oct 2019
- Cathay Pacific 777-200 S19 operations as of 26JUL19