Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
Service to the UK was suspended in mid-December after a more transmissible COVID-19 strain was detected in the country.
- Taiwan reportedly discussing air travel bubbles with other countries
- AAPA pushes governments to open borders
- Singapore-Hong Kong travel bubble could set global standard
- Analysis: Cathay Pacific slays Dragon brand
- Archive: Cathay Dragon 1987/88 network
- Cathay Pacific resumes Air Niugini codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2020