Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
British Airways in the last few weeks filed additional changes to its planned long-haul service from London Heathrow , for summer 2020 season....
- Jin Air extends Hong Kong cancellation to late-March 2020
- China Southern Dec 2019 - Mar 2020 Hong Kong service changes as of 05DEC19
- KLM S20 Hong Kong aircraft changes as of 04DEC19
- El Al Israel Airlines S20 Hong Kong aircraft changes as of 04DEC19
- South African Airways extends Hong Kong suspension to mid-Jan 2020
- Aeroflot Dec 2019 Hong Kong aircraft changes