Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
The airline expects to restart daily fights to three cities from July.
- United Airlines Expects Slow Return To China
- Hong Kong Airlines To Serve 30 Routes By End of January
- Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
- Hong Kong Eases Travel Restrictions, Cathay Plans Resumptions
- Interview: Hong Kong Begins Post-Pandemic Fight Back
- Cathay Pacific: Full Pre-Pandemic Capacity Two Years Away