Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Virgin Atlantic to expand Heathrow network
- Virgin Australia flights to continue during administration process
- Cathay, Hong Kong airlines to get more COVID-19 government aid
- Cathay: Hong Kong COVID-19 aid package not enough
- Canadian airlines react to border closure with significant cuts
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update