Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
UPS says the new HKG facility will have the capacity to handle around 1 million tons of cargo annually, although the expected build cost has not...
- Greater Bay Airlines Reveals Service To Manila
- From The Floor: Hong Kong Eyes New Runway Boost
- How China’s Major Airports Are Looking To Grow
- Hong Kong Airport Rejuvenates Infrastructure To Meet Recovery
- ACI: Hong Kong Remains Top Cargo Airport As Pandemic Surge Ends
- Greater Bay Airlines Boosts International Offer With First Vietnam Route