Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
Hong Kong Airlines in October 2020 plans to resume Hong Kong – Taipei Taoyuan service, initially operating once weekly flights on...
- El Al begins gradual resumption of flights
- Cathay Dragon schedules one-time Kaohsiung service in late-Sep 2020
- KLM Nov 2020 Hong Kong routing adjustment
- Finnair's network to be down to 42 destinations in October
- British Airways W20/S21 new 4-class 777-300ER operations as of 04SEP20
- Cathay Pacific Sep/Oct 2020 Perth operations as of 27AUG20