Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Air Mauritius closes Hong Kong reservations Mar - Oct 2020
- South African Airways Network Restructure from March 2020
- Jetstar Asia cancels Hong Kong service from mid-Feb 2020
- EGYPTAIR Feb/Mar 2020 Hong Kong frequency changes
- Fiji Airways further reduces Hong Kong service in Feb/Mar 2020
- Qantas 2Q20 Asia service changes as of 21FEB20