Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
Frankfurt, Melbourne, San Francisco and Vancouver are among the routes being canceled.
- More international routes suspended by Air Canada
- ANA suspends 16 international routes
- Greater Bay Airlines applies to serve more than 100 routes from Hong Kong
- Seoul Incheon surpasses Hong Kong as Asia's busiest international hub
- Cathay Pacific plans UK flight resumption
- Taiwan reportedly discussing air travel bubbles with other countries