Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
Eight of the top 10 busiest airports in the world in 2021 were in the US, data published by ACI World has found, with Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson...
- Asia-Pacific’s Busiest Routes As The Recovery Progresses
- Loosening Of Hong Kong Rules Could Boost Flights
- British Airways Restarts Cargo-Only 787 Routes To Asia
- IATA DG Walsh: Full Network Restoration Years Away
- Atlanta Regains Title As World’s Busiest Airport
- Greater Bay Airlines Approved To Fly 104 Routes