Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Qantas targets international restart in December
- Greater Bay Airlines details launch network
- Singapore eases COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Cathay: Capacity goals cannot be met without COVID-19 restrictions easing
- Virgin Atlantic to begin international routes from Edinburgh
- HK Express to introduce Taipei and Kaohsiung flights