Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
United Airlines plans to resume service on nearly 30 international routes in September.
- Virgin Atlantic restarts service with LHR-HKG route
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- United: Resuming LAX 787 routes marks 'sprout' of good news
- Jiangxi Air applies to launch international routes
- United adding back capacity
- American Airlines drops LAX as international hub