Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Hong Kong Airport predicts smaller September traffic decline
- Air India revises Mumbai – Hong Kong service in 4Q19
- China Eastern resumes Hefei – Hong Kong service in Oct 2019
- China Southern W19 Beijing – Hong Kong service changes
- Tibet Airlines plans Hong Kong service from Nov 2019
- SAS S20 Long-Haul changes as of 30SEP19