The Jacksonville Aviation Authority owns & manages the Jacksonville Airport System, comprised of Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport (CRG), Herlong Recreational Airport (HEG) & Cecil Airport (VQQ), and serves the commercial, business & recreational aviation needs of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. Jacksonville is the largest city in Florida & the largest city in land size in the USA. It is the 3rd most populated city...
Delta Air Lines this week announced planned domestic network expansion at Boston, including the addition of following routes. Boston –...
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- Silver Airways Bahamas service changes from Aug 2018
- Frontier Airlines expands San Antonio network from Aug 2018
- Frontier Airlines August 2018 new routes additions
- Allegiant Air schedules additional new routes from June 2018
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18