The Jacksonville Aviation Authority owns & manages the Jacksonville Airport System, comprised of Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport (CRG), Herlong Recreational Airport (HEG) & Cecil Airport (VQQ), and serves the commercial, business & recreational aviation needs of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
Jacksonville is the largest city in Florida & the largest city in land size in the USA. It is the 3rd most populated city on the East Coast & the...
Frontier Airlines this week announced additional new routes expansion for summer 2019 season. Planned new routes as follows. Las Vegas –...
- Delta expands Boston domestic network in S19
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- Silver Airways Bahamas service changes from Aug 2018
- Frontier Airlines expands San Antonio network from Aug 2018
- Frontier Airlines August 2018 new routes additions
- Allegiant Air schedules additional new routes from June 2018