Introduction to Jacksonville Aviation Authority
The Jacksonville Aviation Authority owns & manages the Jacksonville Airport System, comprised of Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport (CRG), Herlong Recreational Airport (HEG) & Cecil Airport (VQQ), and serves the commercial, business & recreational aviation needs of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
Jacksonville is the largest city in Florida & the largest city in land size in the USA. It is the 3rd most populated city on the East Coast & the 13th most populated in the USA. Nearly 5,000,000 residents are within a 2 hour drive of JAX.
American Airlines and JetBlue are forming a partnership that is designed to boost each other’s networks in the ultra-competitive US Northeast and...
- JetBlue July - Oct 2020 network expansions
- JetBlue adding 30 domestic routes, cites leisure travel upswing
- Delta adds Raleigh – Jacksonville service from Sep 2019
- JetBlue discontinues 2 East Coast routes in late-Oct 2019
- Allegiant Air new routes launch in Oct 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019