Introduction to Jacksonville Aviation Authority
The Jacksonville Aviation Authority owns & manages the Jacksonville Airport System, comprised of Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport (CRG), Herlong Recreational Airport (HEG) & Cecil Airport (VQQ), and serves the commercial, business & recreational aviation needs of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
Jacksonville is the largest city in Florida & the largest city in land size in the USA. It is the 3rd most populated city on the East Coast & the 13th most populated in the USA. Nearly 5,000,000 residents are within a 2 hour drive of JAX.
JetBlue last month announced new route launch, scheduled between July and October 2020. Opened for booking since 19JUN20, the airline plans to...
- Delta adds Raleigh – Jacksonville service from Sep 2019
- JetBlue discontinues 2 East Coast routes in late-Oct 2019
- Allegiant Air new routes launch in Oct 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019
- Delta expands Boston domestic network in S19
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18