In terms of overall passengers numbers, both in regularly-scheduled and charter services, 2018 was the most successful year in Katowice Airport’s history. Katowice has serviced in total 4 838 149 passengers in whole year with growth of 24% per annum. In 2018 KTW has launched 10 new scheduled routes: Athens, Porto, Faro, Kharkiv, Lviv, Malaga, Podgorica, Memmingen. We are the firt airport in Poland interms of charter traffic with ober 74 charter summer destinationsin Mediterranean Sea.
Katowice Airport is a dynamically developing airport handling over 4 million passengers a year,...
Increase in traffic and a record-breaking charter segment
- New Ryanair connections to Bulgaria and Ukraine
- 18 routes (12 new), 1.25m customers & 43% GROWTH
- Ryanair announces Katowice-Alghero route
- Ryanair is developing its network at Katowice Airport
- Travel Service S20 Poland network adjustment as of 27SEP19
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
has updated their profile
1 month 22 days ago