Introduction to Katowice Airport
Katowice Airport handles the most urbanised region of Poland, i.e. the Metropolis GZM (population: 2.3 million) in the south of the country. 14.2 million persons live in the catchment area of the airport. The airport has a rich network of regular routes, it is also the country leader in the area of charter flights; it is one of the biggest Polish cargo airports. It has the most advanced aircraft maintenance infrastructure among Polish regional airports. Big low-cost and charter airlines have established bases at Katowice Airport. The "Summer 2023" network at Katowice Airport comprises...
Leeds Bradford will become a new point on the airline’s route map following the closure of Doncaster Sheffield.
- Katowice Airport: Cargo Leader among Polish regional Airports
- We are ready for take off to Milan!
- New route for summer schedule 2022
- Wizz Air switches some Abu Dhabi flights to Dubai because of COVID-19 restrictions
- Dynamic Growth of Cargo Traffic at Katowice Airport
- Katowice Airport Handles over 420 Thousand passengers