In terms of overall passengers numbers, both in regularly-scheduled and charter services, 2017 was the most successful year in Katowice Airport’s history. Katowice has serviced in total 3 892 941 passengers in whole year with growth of almost 20% per annum. In 2017 KTW has launched 12 new routes: Amsterdam, Milan Malpensa, Hamburg, Edinburgh, Athenes, Agadir, Catania, Eilat, Lisbon, Malta, Split, Reykjavik. . We are the firt airport in Poland interms of charter...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LO,LH,W6,FR, HV
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Direct Destinations: 60 regular, 70 charters
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
5 months 14 days ago
Biman Bangladesh Airlines in early-December 2018 filed one-time service to Katowice, on board Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. The airline plans to...
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Turin service from Dec 2018
- Ryanair modifies Chania network in late-May 2018
- Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia
- Summing up 2017
- Lufthansa expands Croatia/Poland routes in S18