In terms of overall passengers numbers, both in regularly-scheduled and charter services, 2017 was the most successful year in Katowice Airport’s history. Katowice has serviced in total 3 892 941 passengers in whole year with growth of almost 20% per annum. In 2017 KTW has launched 12 new routes: Amsterdam, Milan Malpensa, Hamburg, Edinburgh, Athenes, Agadir, Catania, Eilat, Lisbon, Malta, Split, Reykjavik. . We are the firt airport in Poland interms of charter...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LO,LH,W6,FR, HV
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Direct Destinations: 60 regular, 70 charters
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
3 months 22 days ago
9 months 12 days ago
LOT Polish Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to resume Katowice – Turin service as seasonal route, previously served until October...
- Ryanair modifies Chania network in late-May 2018
- Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia
- Summing up 2017
- Lufthansa expands Croatia/Poland routes in S18
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S18
- Wizz Air Expands in Katowice and announces 10 new routes from Poland