In terms of overall passengers numbers, both in regularly-scheduled and charter services, 2016 was the most successful year in Katowice Airport’s history. Katowice has serviced in total 3 221 261 passengers in whole year with growth of almost 5% per annum. In 2016 KTW has launched 9 new routes: Liverpool, Bari, Dubai, Teneriffe, Lanzarotte, Corfu, Alghero, Heraklion and Thesaloniki. For the first time in history direct regular flights to Punta Cana started from July ...
- List of Top 5 airlines: LO,LH,W6,FR
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Direct Destinations: 35 regular, 60 charters
- Number of Terminals: 3
7 days 15 hours ago
Katowice, 27 November - Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, today announced that it will significantly expand its...
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18
- Wizz Air expands Ukraine network in S18
- Small Planet Poland W17 scheduled charter overview
- Wizz Air plans Athens launch in 1Q18
- Passenger Statistics - July 2017
- Passenger Statistics - June 2017