In terms of overall passengers numbers, both in regularly-scheduled and charter services, 2018 was the most successful year in Katowice Airport’s history. Katowice has serviced in total 4 838 149 passengers in whole year with growth of 24% per annum. In 2018 KTW has launched 10 new scheduled routes: Athens, Porto, Faro, Kharkiv, Lviv, Malaga, Podgorica, Memmingen. We are the firt airport in Poland interms of charter traffic with ober 74 charter summer destinationsin Mediterranean...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LO,LH,W6,FR, HV
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Direct Destinations: 57 regular, 74 charters
- Number of Terminals: 3
Wizz Air in the last few days announced further service expansion for its Polish network, including the addition of 3 rd aircraft to be based at...
- Routes' and ASM’s Poland, Baltic States and Israel director honoured
- Wizz Air expands Castellon seasonal links in S19
- Summing up 2018
- Wizz Air adds Katowice – Fuerteventura service from April 2019
- Biman schedules one-time Katowice service in Dec 2018
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19