Introduction to Katowice Airport
n 2019, Katowice Airport handled a record-breaking number of 4 843 889 passengers; the result is better by 5 740 in comparison to 2018. Aircrafts performed 41 606 approach and landing operations, the most the airport ever handled in its history. The biggest increase in the number of passengers travelling from or to Katowice Airport occured during the fourth quarter of 2019. From October to December, the airport handled 928 147 travellers, i.e. 67 890 more than last year during the same time period.
Charter traffic - the area in which Katowice Airport excels amongst Polish airports - was...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi reveals inaugural routes
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Wizz touches down in Abu Dhabi
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Wizz Air unveils inaugural Abu Dhabi routes
Latest Updates from Katowice Airport
has updated their profile
3 months 20 days ago