Introduction to Katowice Airport
During 2021, 2,328,973 passengers, 883,192 more (+61.1%) than in 2020, were handled at Katowice Airport. 2020’s result constitutes 48 per cent of the record-breaking, pre-COVID-19 pandemic 2019, when 4 843 889 passengers travelled to/from Katowice Airport.
1,022,024 travellers, 31,037 more (+3.1%) than in 2020, were handled on regular flights offered at Katowice Airport by Wizz Air, Ryanair, LOT Polish Airlines, and Lufthansa. The most popular regular routes in 2021: Dortmund (143,100 passengers), London-Luton (67,400), London-Stansted (43,900), Warsaw (38,100) and...
Record-Breaking Cargo Traffic in 2021 The Upper Silesian Aviation Group (GTL SA) – the manager of Katowice Wojciech Korfanty International Airport...
- We are ready for take off to Milan!
- New route for summer schedule 2022
- Wizz Air switches some Abu Dhabi flights to Dubai because of COVID-19 restrictions
- Dynamic Growth of Cargo Traffic at Katowice Airport
- Katowice Airport Handles over 420 Thousand passengers
- Katowice Airport puts Expanded and Reconstructed Passenger Terminal B into Service