Introduction to Katowice Airport
The coronavirus pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on air traffic statistics in 2020. Throughout last year, 1 445 781 passengers, i.e. 3 398 108 fewer (-70.1%) than in 2019, were handled at Katowice Airport. 21 922 aircraft departures and arrivals took place, i.e. 19 684 fewer (-47.31%).
As part of regular traffic, Katowice Airport handled 990 987 travellers, i.e. 1 822 796 fewer (-64.8) than in 2019. 428 946 passengers were handled as part of charter flights; the result is 1 577 380 worse (-78.6%) than the year before.
In 2020, cargo traffic was not prone to limitations, and proved to be ...
Discover with us! Scopri con noi!
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Lodz
- Air connection between Ukraine and Poland becomes even more convenient.
- Lumiwings to start scheduled flights from northern Italy
- Passenger statistics: summary 2020
- Lufthansa Cargo opens freight base at Katowice Airport
- Ryanair to suspend service from Irish regional airports