Introduction to Katowice Airport
The coronavirus pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on air traffic statistics in 2020. Throughout last year, 1 445 781 passengers, i.e. 3 398 108 fewer (-70.1%) than in 2019, were handled at Katowice Airport. 21 922 aircraft departures and arrivals took place, i.e. 19 684 fewer (-47.31%).
As part of regular traffic, Katowice Airport handled 990 987 travellers, i.e. 1 822 796 fewer (-64.8) than in 2019. 428 946 passengers were handled as part of charter flights; the result is 1 577 380 worse (-78.6%) than the year before.
In 2020, cargo traffic was not prone to limitations, and proved to be ...
Meet with us
- New route for summer schedule 2022
- Wizz Air switches some Abu Dhabi flights to Dubai because of COVID-19 restrictions
- Dynamic Growth of Cargo Traffic at Katowice Airport
- Katowice Airport Handles over 420 Thousand passengers
- Katowice Airport puts Expanded and Reconstructed Passenger Terminal B into Service
- Welcome back Lufthansa