In terms of overall passengers numbers, both in regularly-scheduled and charter services, 2018 was the most successful year in Katowice Airport’s history. Katowice has serviced in total 4 838 149 passengers in whole year with growth of 24% per annum. In 2018 KTW has launched 10 new scheduled routes: Athens, Porto, Faro, Kharkiv, Lviv, Malaga, Podgorica, Memmingen. We are the firt airport in Poland interms of charter traffic with ober 74 charter summer destinationsin Mediterranean Sea.
Wizz Air, the fastest growing airline in Europe celebrated the 15th anniversary
- Smartwings schedules seasonal routes from Poland in S19
- Travel Service Polska S19 new routes
- Wizz Air has carried 20 mln passengers from Katowice Airport
- KTW-FUE inaugural flight
- Wizz Air further expands Polish network in S19
- Routes' and ASM’s Poland, Baltic States and Israel director honoured