In terms of overall passengers numbers, both in regularly-scheduled and charter services, 2016 was the most successful year in Katowice Airport’s history. Katowice has serviced in total 3 221 261 passengers in whole year with growth of almost 5% per annum. In 2016 KTW has launched 9 new routes: Liverpool, Bari, Dubai, Teneriffe, Lanzarotte, Corfu, Alghero, Heraklion and Thesaloniki. For the first time in history direct regular flights to Punta Cana started from July ...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LO,LH,W6,FR
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Direct Destinations: 35 regular, 60 charters
- Number of Terminals: 3
5 months 16 days ago
Ryanair recently filed service changes at Chania , where the airline plans to end selected markets by late-May 2018. Affected routes as follows....
- Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia
- Summing up 2017
- Lufthansa expands Croatia/Poland routes in S18
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S18
- Wizz Air Expands in Katowice and announces 10 new routes from Poland
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18