Introduction to London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 150 direct destinations
- 17.99m pax 2019 (98% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s largest airport operator, and Ardian, a major European investor.
LTN is currently investing over...
Finnair’s new codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines, flydubai adding a second destination in Romania, and PLAY’s Amsterdam launch plans are...
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Ryanair reveals 14 new routes from London airports
- SunExpress targets UK and Ireland potential
- Wizz Air continues London Luton expansion with Plovdiv route
- Ryanair to start 11 new routes from UK this winter
- Wizz expands from Vilnius, plans Abu Dhabi-Bahrain route