London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 130 direct destinations
- 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s...
LEVEL in April 2019 is launching operation at Amsterdam , with Anisec Airbus A321 aircraft, under VK-coded flight numbers. LEVEL will replace...
- Wizz Air S19 A321neo operations as of 01MAR19
- Wizz Air plans A321neo Budapest service from March 2019
- Wizz Air UK expands London Luton network in 3Q19
- Thomson S19 New 757/767/787 markets as of 04JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- Wizz Air expands Bucharest network in S19