Introduction to London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 150 direct destinations
- 17.99m pax 2019 (98% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s largest airport operator, and Ardian, a major European investor.
LTN is currently investing over...
Wizz Air last week announced further network expansion at Vienna , for the second half of 2020. Latest service expansion, including few additions...
- AnadoluJet files Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – London Stansted schedule in S20
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- Turkmenistan Airlines removes London Luton schedule from Dec 2019
- Route rundown: ASB-LTN, DVO-MDC, BGO-KRK
- Turkmenistan Airlines files London Luton schedule from Dec 2019
- Wizz Air UK adds London – Tenerife service from Nov 2019