London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 130 direct destinations
- 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s...
easyJet in winter 2019/20 season plans to introduce additional routes across Europe, announced by the airline earlier this month. Additional new...
- LEVEL / Vueling Amsterdam – London service changes from mid-Aug 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Wizz Air UK adds London – Stavanger service from mid-Sep 2019
- LEVEL/Anisec adds Amsterdam service from April 2019
- Wizz Air S19 A321neo operations as of 01MAR19
- Wizz Air plans A321neo Budapest service from March 2019