London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market; - Part of the London Airports system - 24/7 year round - Excellent road/rail connectivity - Serves over 130 direct destinations - 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled) - 9% CAGR since 2011 - No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder...
Wizz Air in recent weeks filed majority of its summer 2019 schedule, effective from 31MAR19. In summer 2019 season, the airline plans to introduce...
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Monarch one year on - how the market reacted
- TUI Airways UK adds new short-haul sectors in W18
- Ryanair to increase London Luton presence
- Wizz Air UK W18 London Luton frequency increases
- Wizz Air UK sets October 2018 launch at London Luton