Introduction to London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 150 direct destinations
- 17.99m pax 2019 (98% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s largest airport operator, and Ardian, a major European investor.
LTN is currently investing over...
Budapest and Bucharest flights launch this month with more new routes from AUH to follow in September.
- Wizz Air makes Milan Malpensa its 29th base
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Wizz Air to restart select London Luton and Vienna routes
- Wizz Air launches Bacau base in W20
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network from July 2020
- AnadoluJet files Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – London Stansted schedule in S20