Introduction to London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 150 direct destinations
- 17.99m pax 2019 (98% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s largest airport operator, and Ardian, a major European investor.
LTN is currently investing over...
Eight UK airports will receive new easyJet routes during the summer of 2024 season.
- EasyJet Adds First-Ever Cairo Flights
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 3, 2023)
- Wizz Air Targets Turkish Expansion
- Wizz Air Bolsters UK Operation With Seven London Routes
- Wizz Air To Launch London-Amman Service
- Wizz Air Adds New Polish Destinations, Expands From Athens