London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market; - Part of the London Airports system - 24/7 year round - Excellent road/rail connectivity - Serves over 130 direct destinations - 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled) - 9% CAGR since 2011 - No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder...
Wizz Air in December 2018 announced service expansion at London Luton , including the launch of 6 new routes in the 3 rd quarter of 2019. The...
- Thomson S19 New 757/767/787 markets as of 04JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- Wizz Air expands Bucharest network in S19
- Wizz Air expands Krakow network in S19
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions