London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market; - Part of the London Airports system - 24/7 year round - Excellent road/rail connectivity - Serves over 130 direct destinations - 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled) - 9% CAGR since 2011 - No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder...
TUI Airways UK during winter 2018/19 season plans to introduce several new short-haul sectors. Planned new addition includes the following....
- Ryanair to increase London Luton presence
- Wizz Air UK W18 London Luton frequency increases
- Wizz Air UK sets October 2018 launch at London Luton
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Route rundown: LTN-VDA, EWR-SDQ, ADD-ASM
- Wizz Air expands Chisinau network from Dec 2018