London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 130 direct destinations
- 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s largest airport operator, and Ardian, a major European investor.
LTN is currently investing over...
This week: Turkmenistan Airlines returns to London, PAL launches Manado service, Wizz opens up at Krakow.
- Turkmenistan Airlines files London Luton schedule from Dec 2019
- Wizz Air UK adds London – Tenerife service from Nov 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- World Routes 25: 1998 Host London Network in Nov 1995
- Wizz Air UK A321 W19 operations as of 06SEP19
- Wizz Air UK adds Castellon service from Dec 2019