Introduction to London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 150 direct destinations
- 17.99m pax 2019 (98% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s largest airport operator, and Ardian, a major European investor.
LTN is currently investing over...
The carrier is the largest operator from London Luton and is also growing its Gatwick presence.
- Wizz Air To Launch London-Amman Service
- Wizz Air Adds New Polish Destinations, Expands From Athens
- Nine UK Routes Among Wizz Air’s Winter Additions
- EasyJet Adds More UK-Greek Island Routes
- Wizz Air Expands London Luton Offerings
- Wizz Air Gains More London Luton Slots