London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 130 direct destinations
- 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s...
This week: AirAsia begins routes to Belitung; Volotea to station two A319s in Naples; Loganair to start Cornwall Newquay flights; SAS expands...
- World Routes 25: 1998 Host London Network in Nov 1995
- Wizz Air UK A321 W19 operations as of 06SEP19
- Wizz Air UK adds Castellon service from Dec 2019
- Wizz Air UK discontinues 5 routes in W19
- Wizz Air UK adds Russia service from October 2019
- Route rundown: EWR-PMO, SJJ-LTN, YYZ-RTB