London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market; - Part of the London Airports system - 24/7 year round - Excellent road/rail connectivity - Serves over 130 direct destinations - 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled) - 9% CAGR since 2011 - No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder...
This week: Qatar Airways bolsters presence in the Greek market and low-cost Indian carrier Indigo adds Middle East flights.
- Monarch administrators to retain control of lucrative slots
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18
- Wizz reveals London Luton expansion
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18
- Three challenges facing easyJet’s new chief executive
- Wizz Air boss readies for industry turmoil