About The Airport
London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market;
- Part of the London Airports system
- 24/7 year round
- Excellent road/rail connectivity
- Serves over 150 direct destinations
- 17.99m pax 2019 (98% scheduled)
- 9% CAGR since 2011
- No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic
The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder is AENA, the world’s largest airport operator, and Ardian, a major European investor.
LTN is currently investing over £110million to transform the airport and increase capacity from 12 million to 18 million passengers per year by 2020. In addition, plans for a new £200 million light rail system linking the airport with Luton Airport Parkway station have been announced and are anticipated to be completed by 2020.