Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 1st regional city in France...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 33
- Number of Direct Destinations: 107
- Number of Terminals: 2
4 days 18 hours ago
20 days 13 hours ago
Marseille Provence airport reports traffic results for June and 1st half of 2018.
- Volotea launches 2 new routes from MRS this winter
- Great success for the return of Formula 1 GP in Paul Ricard circuit!
- Lufthansa Group press conference in MRS
- Marseille Provence welcomes Korean Air charter flights!
- Marseille Provence traffic rising in May
- Marseille Provence April traffic reach 800,000 passengers