Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 1st regional city in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 33
- Number of Direct Destinations: 109
- Number of Terminals: 2
3 days 13 hours ago
7 days 9 hours ago
9 days 16 hours ago
Marseille Provence Airport:
has updated their profile
11 days 16 hours ago
MRS ends 2018 with a new traffic record with 9.4M passengers
- Aigle Azur adds Marseille – Moscow service in S19
- Aigle Azur to connect (also!) Marseille and Moscow this year
- Aeroflot will link Moscow to Marseille Provence airport!
- Marseille Provence airport improves boarder checks
- Public transportation keeps growing in MRS
- MRS traffic in November hits a new record!