Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 1st regional city in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 38
- Number of Direct Destinations: 121
- Number of Terminals: 2
In February 2019, Marseille Provence airport has welcomed 629,000 passengers, a 10% growth compared to February last year....
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Ryanair to base a 3rd aircraft in MRS this winter
- Air France will launch 4 additional routes this summer, including one new destination!
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
- One more route from MRS in 2019 to reach 22!
- Marseille Provence airport reveals 2018 traffic figures during its annual press conference
16 days 20 hours ago
Marseille Provence Airport:
has updated their profile
16 days 21 hours ago
1 month 20 days ago