Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 1st regional city in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 33
- Number of Direct Destinations: 107
- Number of Terminals: 2
8 days 19 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
With 814,115 passengers, Marseille Provence airport hits a new record for a month of April
- Volotea inaugurates its new base in Marseille Provence!
- Marseille Provence March Traffic up by 9.9%
- Summer 2018 development recap from MRS
- Marseille Provence workshop also breaks records!
- TUI Airlines Belgium files additional new routes in S18
- Cruise: Marseille is now the 4th biggest port in the Med, ahead of Venice!