Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 8.5 Million passengers in 2016...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35
- Number of Direct Destinations: 107
- Number of Terminals: 2
Marseille Provence Airport:
has updated their profile
13 hours 26 minutes ago
15 days 17 hours ago
Usually held in Paris, this major event has, for the very first time, left the French capital city to settle in Marseille on October 26th-27th.
- Marseille Provence continues its transformation
- October shows strong performance at Marseille Provence airport!
- MRS Winter schedule unveils new network developments!
- Swiss expands French network in S18
- Another successful workshop for travel agents and airline partners!
- Swiss will land in Marseille Provence in 2018!