Introduction to Marseille Provence Airport
Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes.
Marseille key facts:
- 1st regional city in France
- 10.1 Million passengers in 2019 (+8.1% vly)
- 124 non-stop destinations in 33 countries
The Czech Republic's second-largest city is set to be served nonstop from the Ukrainian capital.
- Route Analysis: Lyon joins Air Senegal’s network
- SkyUp cleared to operate 11 international routes
- Marseille Provence welcomes a new airline: Corsair!
- Marseille Provence offers 50 destinations for Christmas
- Routes Reconnected: Air France-KLM CEO targets domestic profitability
- Air France to triple domestic capacity ahead of Christmas
Latest Updates from Marseille Provence Airport
1 month 5 days ago
1 month 8 days ago