Introduction to Marseille Provence Airport
Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes.
Marseille key facts:
- 1st regional city in France
- 10.1 Million passengers in 2019 (+8.1% vly)
- 124 non-stop destinations in 33 countries
Irish ULCC Ryanair is expanding from Amman and Aqaba this winter.
- Transavia France Adds Armenia Route, Plans Dubai Launch
- Austrian Airlines To Open Vienna-Seville Route
- Austrian inaugural flight to Marseille!
- Austrian will serve Marseille Provence Airport in 2023!
- Air Serbia will fly to Marseille Provence next summer!
- Volotea to grow in Marseille Provence next summer!
Marseille Provence Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Marseille Provence Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Marseille Provence Airport
11 months 1 day ago