Introduction to Marseille Provence Airport
Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes.
Marseille key facts:
- 1st regional city in France
- 10.1 Million passengers in 2019 (+8.1% vly)
- 124 non-stop destinations in 33 countries
easyJet recently relased the launch of 2 new routes from MRS starting this winter season.
- Transavia grows quickly in Marseille Provence Airport!
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2022
- Air Transat Returns To Vegas After Seven Years
- Marseille Provence Airport bounces back faster!
- Marseille Provence welcomes 160th route this summer!
- WestJet To Place Code On Air Transat Transatlantic Flights
Latest Updates from Marseille Provence Airport
17 days 10 hours ago
3 months 9 days ago