Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes.
Marseille key facts:
- 1st regional city in France
- 10.1 Million passengers in 2019 (+8.1% vly)
- 124 non-stop destinations in 33 countries
Air Canada in the fourth quarter of 2019 filed additional changes to its long-haul network for summer 2020 season, previously not covered on...
- Marseille Provence airport reports solid results in 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines 1Q20 European routing changes
- Ryanair expands Zadar service in S20
- Welcome Air Senegal!
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19
- Air France / China Airlines expands codeshare network in Nov 2019
Marseille Provence Airport:
has updated their profile
5 days 2 hours ago
6 days 1 hour ago