Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes.
Marseille key facts:
- 1st regional city in France
- 9.4 Million...
In April 2019, MRS airport has welcomed 913,756 passengers, a 12% growth compared to April last year.
- Korean Air schedules Marseille charters in May 2019
- Big catch! Ethiopian Airlines arrives in Marseille Provence Airport!
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020
- Air Transat updates A321neo LR European network in S19/S20
- Ethiopian Airlines Europe service changes: New Marseille service from July 2019
- Summer season knocks loud at Marseille Provence's door!
7 days 5 hours ago
18 days 4 hours ago
27 days 19 hours ago
1 month 15 days ago