Summer season knocks loud at Marseille Provence's door!
This summer, 121 destinations (+14 vs 2017) in 31 countries (+4 vs 2017) will be connected to Marseille Provence. In total, 168 routes will be flown by 36 airlines.
- 23 new direct routes, including 16 new destinations!
- Aigle Azur, 2nd biggest french carrier, will base a 2nd aircraft in MRS and launch a new route to Moscow Domodedovo.
- Volotea will reinforce its base in MRS with 4 new destinations: Bari, Cagliari, Rijeka, Luxembourg. 23 destinations are offered from MRs bu the spanish carrier.
- Ryanair will set a base in MRS as per S19 with 2 aircraft. 5 new routes launched to Alicante, Bordeaux, Manchester, Naples and Prague. 6 new destinations to Agadir, Ouarzazate, Bucharest, Budapest, Warsaw and Bologna.
- Ryanair again has already announced the reinforcement of its base in MRS this winter 2019, with a 3rd additional aircraft.
- 3 new scheduled carriers to fly 4 new destinations
- Lauda will connect MRS to Stuttgart
- SAS will connect MRS to both Copenhagen and Stockholm
- Aeroflot will connect MRS to Moscow Sheremetievo
- 2 new domestic destinations
- Twinjet will fly to Mulhouse Basel as per March 2019
- Air France will fly to La Rochelle as per May 2019
- Capacity increase on many destinations
- British Airways will offer a 4th daily flight to London Heathrow
- Volotea will increase frequencies on many routes, including Strasbourg and Venice
- Aigle Azur will extend its operations to Beirut the whole summer season and add frequencies on Algeria
- Vueling increase frequencies on Barcelona and Malaga
Marseille Provence airport thanks again its airlines partners for these great developments!