Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from April 2017 to March 2018 handled 9.1 million passengers, 5.5 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.2 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2018 NAP will be served by 37 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 84 international routes. Naples Airport recorded the highest monthly percentage growth among European...
Air Italy since late-April 2018 filed new aircraft code 7M8, reflecting service operated by the new Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft. The airline...
- Bulgaria Air schedules additional charter routes in Sep 2018
- Volotea schedules additional routes in S18
- Aeroflot expands Italian network from July 2018
- Wizz Air downsizing Prague operation from June 2018
- Mistral Air adds Naples – Tirana from late-January 2018
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18