Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from July 2018 to June 2019 handled 10.4 million passengers, 6.5 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.5 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP will be served by 42 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 91 international routes.
From Summer 2019 there are two brand new long-haul routes: United Airlines will operate a...
United Airlines on Thursday (22AUG19) announced international service expansion in summer 2020 season, Subject to Government Approval. Planned new...
- airmalta adds Naples / Lourdes service in 3Q19
- Wizz Air boosts Kutaisi network from Sep 2019
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network in W19
- Air Cairo adds Marsa Alam – Naples route in S19
- TAP Air Portugal adds Naples service from June 2019