Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from July 2017 to June 2018 handled 9.5 million passengers, 5.7 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.3 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2018 NAP will be served by 37 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 84 international routes. Naples Airport recorded the highest monthly percentage growth among European...
Turkish Airlines last week further revised planned summer 2019 operation, as additional short-haul routes receive expanded frequencies between...
- Ryanair expands Marrakech network in W18
- Air Italy outlines 737 MAX 8 network from May 2018
- Bulgaria Air schedules additional charter routes in Sep 2018
- Volotea schedules additional routes in S18
- Aeroflot expands Italian network from July 2018
- Wizz Air downsizing Prague operation from June 2018