Introduction to Naples Airport
Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in 2019 handled 10.9 million passengers, 7.0 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.4 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP was served by 43 scheduled airlines operating 14 domestic and 92 international routes.
From Summer 2019 there are two long-haul routes: United Airlines operated a New York/Newark-Naples daily flight in the Summer season, the first ever from a major U.S. Carrier to the South of Italy, while flydubai serves...
ASM’s VP consulting Aidan Mooney assesses the potential market demand for one of Jet2.com’s new routes from Bristol Airport in the UK.
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Volotea adds Venice – Naples from mid-Nov 2020
- easyJet NW20 Naples / Venice service adjustment as of 18OCT20
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020