Introduction to Naples Airport
Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in 2019 handled 10.9 million passengers, 7.0 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.4 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP was served by 43 scheduled airlines operating 14 domestic and 92 international routes.
From Summer 2019 there are two long-haul routes: United Airlines operated a New York/Newark-Naples daily flight in the Summer season, the first ever from a major U.S. Carrier to the South of Italy, while flydubai serves...
Volotea last week announced further network expansion for summer 2020, where the airline introduces additional 41 new routes. The total number of...
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- TUI Airways Manchester – Naples S20 aircraft changes
- United S20 International service changes as of 22AUG19
- airmalta adds Naples / Lourdes service in 3Q19