Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from July 2017 to June 2018 handled 9.6 million passengers, 5.9 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.3 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2018 NAP will be served by 37 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 84 international routes. In Summer 2019 United Airlines will operate a Newark-Naples daily flight, the...
United Airlines on Thursday (30AUG18) opened reservation for 3 new Trans-Atlantic service scheduled for summer 2019 season, Subject to Government...
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- Turkish Airlines S19 Short-Haul increases as of 16JUL18
- Ryanair expands Marrakech network in W18
- Air Italy outlines 737 MAX 8 network from May 2018
- Bulgaria Air schedules additional charter routes in Sep 2018
- Volotea schedules additional routes in S18