Introduction to Naples Airport
Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in 2019 handled 10.9 million passengers, 7.0 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.4 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP was served by 43 scheduled airlines operating 14 domestic and 92 international routes.
From Summer 2019 there are two long-haul routes: United Airlines operated a New York/Newark-Naples daily flight in the Summer season, the first ever from a major U.S. Carrier to the South of Italy, while flydubai serves...
The two carriers have agreed a codeshare deal less than four months after signing a Memorandum of Understanding to increase their cooperation.
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Blue Air expands route network, secures €62 million loan approval
- Wizz Air UK launches London Gatwick base in late-October 2020
- Wizz plans Gatwick base but warns slot constraints will thwart growth
- Ryanair expands Italian network from Lviv in S21
- Italy-Ukraine competition to intensify