Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from April 2018 to March 2019 handled 10.1 million passengers, 6.2 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.5 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP will be served by 42 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 91 international routes.
From Summer 2019 there will be two brand new long-haul routes: United Airlines will operate...
Air Cairo since last month introduced Marsa Alam – Naples service, operating once a week with Airbus A320 aircraft. First flight was...
- TAP Air Portugal adds Naples service from June 2019
- Condor expands Dusseldorf network in S19
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Air Cairo schedules new Italian routes in S19
- brussels airlines S19 Short-Haul Frequency variations
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion as of 04JAN19