Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from October 2016 to September 2017 handled 8.0 million passengers, 4.9 M thereof international scheduled, and 2.7 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe, and seasonally with New York City too. NAP catchment area includes Campania, Italy’s most densely populated Region, as well as a total of about 7 million people within 2,5...
Italian carrier Meridiana during Christmas and New Year period plans to offer additional route to Egypt, including Marsa Alam and Sharm el Sheikh....
- Austrian extends Naples to year-round service in W17
- Ryanair expands Dublin network from Oct 2017
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Mistral Air adds seasonal Naples – Lourdes service in 3Q17
- Jet2.com further boosts London Stansted network in S18