Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from November 2017 to October 2018 handled 9.8 million passengers, 6.0 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.4 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP will be served by 38 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 89 international routes. In Summer 2019 United Airlines will operate a New...
Air Cairo in summer 2019 season plans to offer additional routes to Italy, including service from Marsa Alam and Sharm el Sheikh. Planned schedule...
- brussels airlines S19 Short-Haul Frequency variations
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion as of 04JAN19
- Norwegian adds seasonal Oslo – Naples service in S19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- KLM adds Naples service in S19
- flydubai schedules new European routes in June 2019