Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from September 2018 to August 2019 handled 10.6 million passengers, 6.7 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.5 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP is served by 43 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 91 international routes.
From Summer 2019 there are two brand new long-haul routes: United Airlines will operate...
TUI Airways in summer 2020 season plans to increase capacity on Manchester – Naples route, with the scheduling of Boeing 767 aircraft....
- United S20 International service changes as of 22AUG19
- airmalta adds Naples / Lourdes service in 3Q19
- Wizz Air boosts Kutaisi network from Sep 2019
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network in W19
- Air Cairo adds Marsa Alam – Naples route in S19