Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in 2018 handled 9.9 million passengers, 6.1 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.5 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP will be served by 42 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 91 international routes. From Summer 2019 there will be two brand new long-haul routes: United Airlines will operate a New...
The following is a list of new routes addition (including resumed service) scheduled by Ryanair in summer 2019 season, effective from 31MAR19 to...
- Air Cairo schedules new Italian routes in S19
- brussels airlines S19 Short-Haul Frequency variations
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion as of 04JAN19
- Norwegian adds seasonal Oslo – Naples service in S19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- KLM adds Naples service in S19