Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in the 12 months from November 2017 to October 2018 handled 9.8 million passengers, 6.0 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.4 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP will be served by 38 scheduled airlines operating 15 domestic and 89 international routes. In Summer 2019 United Airlines will operate a New...
Laudamotion in summer 2019 season is introducing new routes to Italy from its Dusseldorf base, with service to Naples and Palermo from April 2019....
- Laudamotion expands Berlin network in W18
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- SAS S19 European network additions
- United Airlines schedules new Trans-Atlantic routes in S19
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- Turkish Airlines S19 Short-Haul increases as of 16JUL18