Introduction to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record expected in 2019 with 5 long haul direct destinations operated by 6 scheduled carriers: Newark (new in...
Volotea last week announced further network expansion for summer 2020, where the airline introduces additional 41 new routes. The total number of...
- Air China removes Beijing – Nice service in S20
- Delta S21 New York – Nice aircraft changes as of 10MAY20
- Air France / Transavia France S20 Algeria network expansion
- Air France S20 Short-Haul Network additions as of 28JAN20
- Nice Cote d'Azur connects to Bahrain with Gulf Air and consolidates its responsible development policy
- Gulf Air adds Nice service from July 2020
Latest Updates from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
3 months 29 days ago
5 months 20 days ago