Introduction to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport
THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 14.5 Million passengers in 2019
In 2021, Nice airport reached 6.5 Million passengers due to the pandemic. Nice Airport traffic is projected to recover by 2024.
The network for summer 2022 is very positive: 107 destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 39 different countries.
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport is a "Very International Platform": 65% of the passenger traffic is international.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 379,000 seats forecasted in summer 2022,...
The Canadian carriers’ new codeshare accord also includes Air Transat placing its code on a host of WestJet’s North America routes.
- Canada’s Air Transat Restoring Flights To France
- 50 New Routes Starting In April 2022
- Etihad Airways To Add Nice To Network In June
- Air Canada To Resume Slew Of International Routes
- Gulf Air Eyes European Growth
- Air France Adds Nice-Heathrow, Secures US Approval For ITA Codeshares