THE 2nd BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE AFTER PARIS, with 13.85 Million passengers in 2018 !
For the 8th year in succession, Nice Côte d'Azur airport has seen strong growth in passenger traffic, +4.1%.
In S18, Nice Côte d’Azur airport reached the unprecedented number of 117 direct destinations operated by 54 scheduled airlines to 40 different countries.
After Paris, Nice Côte d'Azur airport proposes the largest long haul offer from France in terms of seats: 640,000 seats in 2018. New record...
British carrier Jet2.com in summer 2020 season plans to introduce additional Boeing 757-operating routes out of Manchester , reflected in recent...
- EGYPTAIR further expands Lufthansa codeshare from Oct 2019
- Volotea S20 network additions as of 10OCT19
- airBaltic adds Tallinn – Nice service from May 2020
- Delta schedules additional re-configured 767-400ER routes in NS20
- Air Canada moves Nice to Mainline service in S20
- World Routes 25: First World Routes Host Cannes / Nice Nov 1995 Network
1 month 15 days ago
1 month 30 days ago
3 months 10 days ago
6 months 1 day ago